10th June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Date of CAT Entrance Exam for the year 2012?

i have completed my bsc agriculture. and ple.tell me date of cat emtrance exam 2012

11th June 2012, 09:47 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of CAT Entrance Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my bsc agriculture. and ple.tell me date of cat emtrance exam 2012
CAT stands for Common Admission test and this examination is conducted by IIM's every year. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% Marks.

Final year appearing candidates are also apply for CAT Entrance examination.

The Notification of CAT Examination will be Published in the month of August in the official website and the examination will be held on November/December.

If you are Interested in CAT Examination, then please wait for the Notification. The Notification of CAT Examination may be declared after 15 Aug 2012. So please check the official websites After 15 Aug. CAT entrance Examination is Objective type examination and there are 2 section in this examination :

~~ Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
~~ Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.

There will be 30 questions in each section and you have to scored well in both section to get good percentile in CAT Examination.

Those who cracked CAT examination with good Percentile are eligible for Group discussion and Personal Interview in top colleges for final selection, So please prepared well and then apply for CAT Examination and for more details check official website:

http://www.catiim.in
11th June 2012, 01:37 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of CAT Entrance Exam for the year 2012?

hi friend,

CAT stands for Common Admission test
and this examination is conducted by
IIM's every year.

for applying CAT a candidate should have completed their graduation with minimum 50%.

age limit should not exist 30 year.

this exam is conducted by IIM once in year, it should be in month November or December.

the date will declare in august.
for more info. please visit this website:
http://www.catiim.in

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?