8th May 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Date of CET entrance exam to get admission in MSc computer science course?

may i know when there is exam of cet entrance to get admision in msc comp.science

Related Questions:
  1. Whether clearing M.Sc CET entrance exam is compulsory to get admission? Can't I get direct admission?
  2. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  3. How to get admission for M.Sc in Computer Science without giving Entrance Exam?
  4. What is msc computer science entrance exam syllabus of 2009-2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much rank should I get in MSc Computer Science entrance exam to get admission in a good college?
  6. Date of sale of CET forms? When is the CET exam for diploma holders of computer science?
  7. Which books to use for preparing M.Sc Computer Science entrance exam?
  8. What is the difference between M.Sc Computer Science and M.Sc ITM? Which is better to do? -- [New]
  9. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  10. Entrance exam date of MSc computer science of Shivaji University?
  11. Syllabus of MSc computer science?
  12. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  13. Entrance exam date of Modern College, Gerware and Dr DY Patil Pimpri for MSc computer science?
  14. Entrance exam date of modern college, Gerware, Dr DY Patil Pimpri for MSc computer science?
  15. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  16. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  17. How to get admission in MSc computer science in DAVV?
  18. Colleges offering admission in Master of Computer Science in India for Bachelor of Computer Science student? Entrance exams for admission?
6th October 2011, 07:47 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Date of CET entrance exam to get admission in MSc computer science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
may i know when there is exam of cet entrance to get admision in msc comp.science
M.Sc in Computer Science is a Masters programme which is highly valuable in the job market of IT Industry.
this program covers various areas which can be applied to various areas of tech, Science , Business, and education.
after completing this course you will have many opportunities in software development, software testing and also in development.

this program is apt for someone who wants to teach computer science in colleges or who wants to do research on computer science topics.

these are the opportunities for a Computer Science students
to teach this course many universities offer this course and also their procedure patterns will be different for selecting students to that course.

some will follow the CET Score where some will conduct their own selection procedure

but the best places to do this course are as follows

Delhi University with M.Sc Entrance test go through the official website for more details

there are many other universities also which will offer you admission for M.tech CS directly according to your qualifications.

I think you will opt for that only.
and I want to give you the total list of institutes which offers M.Sc in Computer Science with or without entrance tests and all
to see that list
Just Click here

for any further doubts just don't forget that we are here to help you

Regards
6th October 2011, 09:39 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of CET entrance exam to get admission in MSc computer science course?

Dear pal,
Maharashtra state candidates with HSC qualification is eligible for the exam.

The entrance exam for engineering entrance consist of two papers

1. Physics & Chemistry (50+50 marks)
2. Mathematics (100 marks)

Syllabus:-
Syllabus of the exam will be same as HSC Examination of Board of Maharashtra.
as far this year is concerned the exam is over
12th May 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of CET entrance exam to get admission in MSc computer science course?

exemamae entranc
1st June 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

when is cet exam for mcs in cs 2013
9th November 2019, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Books name Or detail for entrance exam for CET for msc computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?