6th June 2018, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BCA(H) admission in any reputed college of Mumbai with 55% in 12th Science?

Hello Sir, I have got 55% marks in Science in 12th standard. I want to choose BCA(H) course. So, I can get admission for this course in any reputed college in Mumbai with this percentage of mark? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get admission in a reputed college? I have completed 12th in science stream
  2. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  3. Colleges offering B.Sc Microbiology in Mumbai and Pune
  4. Eligibility to secure BSc(Physics) admission in any reputed college of Bihar for a candidate with 56% in 12th BSEB Science? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science
  6. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  7. Is BCA degree through distance learning program valuable or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?
  9. What is the eligibility to do genetic engineering?
  10. How could I take admission in Dr DY Patil engineering college mumbai after passing 12th from science(PCM)?
  11. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  12. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET?
  13. How to get admission in any medical college? I am a 12th science student
  14. What's the carrier opportunities available after 12th with 60 % in science ?
  15. How can I get admission to study BDS in any reputed college of US if completed 88.62% in 12th?
  16. Which one course should I opt for best career opportunities either BMS or B.Sc after completion of my 12th? List of the reputed colleges for the same?
  17. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  18. Possibility to get admission in SY BMS at Mithibai College, Mumbai if completed FY of BMS from D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai?
8th June 2018, 07:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BCA(H) admission in any reputed college of Mumbai with 55% in 12th Science?

BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for studying BCA course is a 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% from any recognized board.

To get admission for BCA in any reputed college you need to attend entrance exam like IPU CET. You need to qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission in any reputed colleges of Mumbai.

Some of reputed colleges in Mumbai are listed below:

- A. D. Kale college of arts & commerce
- Admits college of arts & commerce
- Jai hind college
- Bal bharathi college of commerce
- Wilson college
- Dr. Ambedkar college of commerce & economics
- Hiray S.S.T. College of architecture
- Narayan guru college of commerce
- Narsee monjee college of commerce
- Vivek college of commerce
- Center for management & technical education
- HR college of commerce & economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?