5th December 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Distance MBA after completion of M.Phil in Music?

Hello,
How to join MBA course after completing M.Phil in Music? I wish to join distance education MBA course. I am eligible or ineligible for join MBA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.Phil in part time? I have finished my MBA in Madras University
  2. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?
  4. Will I be eligible to study in abroad (UK or Canada ) for MBA Entertainment/HRM after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  6. Universities offering M.Phil correspondence course after completing M.A Economics?
  7. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  8. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
  9. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  10. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the universities providing distance M.Phil in management? I have completed MBA in finance
  12. What I have to do to be eligible for scholarship for continuing education further after MBA?
  13. Which course can we do after B.E in Electronics?
  14. Am I eligible to study MBA if completed B.A.(English) through Distance Education?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  16. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  17. Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MBA in distance after passing B.Com?
6th December 2015, 12:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Distance MBA after completion of M.Phil in Music?

For MBA admission all you need is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Hence, you can surely apply for admission because you have qualification which is greater than graduation.

There are many open universities like IGNOU which offer course like MBA. For admission in IGNOU for MBA programme you need to appear for entrance exam which is known as OPENMAT.
6th December 2015, 07:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Distance MBA after completion of M.Phil in Music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
How to join MBA course after completing M.Phil in Music? I wish to join distance education MBA course. I am eligible or ineligible for join MBA course?
Well, Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for MBA. So, If you have completed Graduation then definitely you are eligible to apply. Since, you are interested to MBA through correspondence you can directly get admission without appearing in any entrance exam.
6th December 2015, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After completion of M.Phil in Music, you can apply for MBA course in distance mode.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MBA course in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?