10th October 2014, 11:38 PM
BINDUANILPILLAI

What should I do to get a lecturer job after completing MSc? I have scored above 60%

I am 45 year old women . I completed m sc and scored above 60 %
now what i should do to get a lecture job.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  2. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic after completing MSc in Apparel Technology
  3. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  4. How to get a government lecturer job after completing MSc in Maths?
  5. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  6. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  7. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade
  9. Am I eligible for engineering lecturer after completing MSc CS and M.Tech
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  11. Can I get a job as a lecturer in pharmacy college after completing b.Pharm and MS in Clinical research?
  12. How to get a job of commerce lecturer after completing M.Com?
  13. Can I get a job as a lecturer after taking MSc in Oceanography?
  14. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  15. Can I get a job of commerce lecturer after completing M.Com degree?
  16. After completing MSc Botany course from Karnataka State Open university can I apply for government job as a lecturer in Junior College in Maharashtra?
  17. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
  18. How can I become a college lecturer after doing B.Ed in computer science?
11th October 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get a lecturer job after completing MSc? I have scored above 60%

how can I prepare for ISI (Indian statistical institute)? Can I get previous year question papers?
12th October 2014, 11:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do to get a lecturer job after completing MSc? I have scored above 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BINDUANILPILLAI View Post
I am 45 year old women . I completed m sc and scored above 60 %
now what i should do to get a lecture job.
It's good to see you are interested to become a lecturer. To become a lecturer, must have to appear and qualified in UGC entrance exam which is organized by University Grants Commission (UGC) every year. As per your educational qualification you are eligible to apply for UGC NET entrance exam.

National Eligibility Test (NET) and this entrance exam is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC).

UGC NET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Applicant should have qualified in Master degree course in any discipline from recognized university and Final year students can also eligible to apply for this exam.

Applicant must have not attained the age of 28 years at the time of examination in order to elgiible for Junior Research Fellowships. There is no age limit for Lectureship.

Age Relaxation for SC/ST and OBC : The age limits are relaxable for SC/ST applicants upto 5 years and for OBC applicants upto 3 years.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?