22nd May 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

When will Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata will declare the results of the written test for admission in B.Stat(Hons) course?

I like to know the date when Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata will declare the result of the written test held on 8th May, 2011 for admission in the B.Stat(Hons) Course of the Indian Statistical Institute. Pl inform the date if possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?
  2. How can I apply for ISI exam?
  3. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Biological Anthropology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What to do after 12th if interested in Maths?
  5. Need sample papers for Indian Statistical Institute exam preparation?
  6. How to make career in actuarial science field after studying Science in 11th and 12th? -- [New]
  7. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How many attempts are allowed in ISI exam? Maximum age limit for the exam?
  9. ISI entrance exam qualifying criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for admission in Indian Statistical Institute?
  11. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Date of ISI (Indian statistical institute) exam? Where is is going to beheld in Visakhapatnam?
  13. Graduation level courses at Indian Statistical Institute Delhi? How can I get admission?
  14. Can I give ISI exam after passing 12th?
  15. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Indian Statistical Institute B.Stats entrance exam?
  16. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
  17. Where can I get Application Forms for NDA Exam?
  18. Indian Statistical Institute JRF In Agriculture And Ecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
27th May 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata will declare the results of the written test for admission in B.Stat(Hons) course?

when the results for B.math exam results will be given
17th October 2011, 09:16 AM
rathodabhijit47

Default Re: When will Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata will declare the results of the written test for admission in B.Stat(Hons) course?

Results of isi for B.Math & B.Stat. may be declared in last week of June.
8th June 2012, 12:26 AM
bhargavi135

im pursuing bsc (stats)...want to do PG in indian statistical institute.. could u pl tel me hoe to proceed after my degree?eligibility to get seat in that institute and also career after that
22nd May 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

when will the result be declared for admission to b.stat .hons.in isi ,kolkata 2014 of the written examination.
1st June 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

when will isi results of b math will be declared
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?