11th July 2011, 12:45 AM
kapil panwar

Date of NDA Exam?

I want to write nda exam. here any one tell me when will nda exam will held now?

12th July 2011, 02:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of NDA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapil panwar View Post
I want to write nda exam. here any one tell me when will nda exam will held now?
INFORMATION ABOUT NDA EXAMINATIONS -

NDA examination was conducted by UPSC Every year, But to apply for NDA examination You need to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised university, Final year 12Th appearing candidates are also eligible for NDA examination.

NDA examination was held 2 times in a year, NDA-I and NDA-II.

NDA-I examination was already completed and the results of NDA-I examination are not announced Yet.

NDA-II Examination was going to be held on 21/Aug/2011 And the last date of apply for NDA-II examination was already Over, So you have missed the chance in this year, But please dont worry just apply for NDA-I examination for next year the notification of NDA-I examination was announced in this year, So please check the UPSC website or read the employment newspaper to get the updates regarding NDA-I examination Notification.

To apply for NDA examinations your age should between 16.5 to 19 years and if you need more information about NDA examinations then please check the given notification -

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 90 views)
12th July 2011, 03:15 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

Quote:
The NDA examination is held twice in a year.The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the NDA examination is class 12th passed from a recognized university.The age of the candidate should between 16.5 to 19 years.

The last date to apply for NDA-II examination for the current year is over.

You need to look for the Notification issued by UPSC for the exams to be held next year.The Notification is issued vide the employment News.For more details you can log on to the official site of UPSC.

Best wishes....
12th July 2011, 03:35 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

The last date of Applying for NDA is already over....

Last date for Online/Offline Application was 09th May, 2011.

Date of Exam: 21st August, 2011.

So this year you are not eligible.

Try next year....but remember at that time your age should be between 16-1/2 to 19 years of age.

Only then you can apply, otherwise not.......
12th July 2011, 03:45 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

NDA

National Defence Academy Exam Conducted by Union Public Service Commission
this exam held twice in every year in month of April and Augest .
Date of NDA written exam which held in Augest, Date is :- 21-08-2011.

Eligibility:- Only unmarried male student,age between 16.5 to 19 . and
qualification should be 12th pass are eligible.

for more detail:- www.upsc.gov.in
12th July 2011, 04:13 PM
Uttam Nandi

National Defence Academy Exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for admission to Army, Navy and Air force wings of the NDA twice a year.

Eligibility Criterial:-
For NDA(II) 2011 candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria
¤ For army wings of National Defence Academy students should pass 10+2.
¤ For Air force and Naval wings candidates should pass 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics
¤ Candidates should born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1996.
¤Candidates should not be married.
Date of Examination :-
NDA (II) exam will be conducted for course commencing from July,2012 on 21st August, 2011.
Visit the official website of UPSC for more details regarding NDA exam http://www.upsc.gov.in
Regards
~Uttam Nandi
12th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Sachin Narayan

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC (Union public Service Commission) twice in an year.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA exam is:

1. Age: 16 1/2 -19 years.

2. Educational Qualification: 10+2 with 60% from a recognised board. (10+2 with 60% in PCM for Airforce.)

3. Marital Status: Unmarried

4. Nationality: Indian

The upcoming date is 21/august for NDA II.

You can visit the officia website of upsc for further details i.e www.upsc.gov.in
12th July 2011, 10:50 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
N.D.A i.e National Defence Academy

This entrance examination was conducted by UPSC twice in a year.(i.e NDA I and NDA II)

NDA-I Examination was already over on 17/04/11

Important dates of N.D.A II Examination :-

Date of Notification : 09.04.11

Last date of receipt of application : 09.05.11

Date of Entrance Examination : 21.08.11

For this entrance examination,the candidate must complete the higher secondary level from a recognized board or equivalent examination.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination may also eligible to apply for this examination.

For this examination,the candidate age should be 16.5 to 19 yrs of age and only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

More details,visit the official website : www.upsc.gov.in
23rd March 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

when nda exams held what is the date of nda exam
23rd March 2012, 10:59 PM
mendu aparna

Quote:
Last date for receipt of applications: 30th January, 2012

The Union Public Service Commission will hold the examination on 15th April, 2012 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 129th Course, and for the 91st Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from December 2012

Conditions of eligibility

Nationality: A candidate must either be (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iii) a subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt of India. Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?