7th January 2011, 08:07 PM
Arnisha Sen

Date of next Government Level Exam in West Bengal? How to apply for it?

Good evening Sir/Madam,
I am new mwmber here. Kindly inform me about the next Govt level exam in West Bengal in which I can apply. I am B.SC Geo (Hons) and Completed MSW(Masters in Social Work).

Related Questions:
  1. Microbiology related jobs in Howrah and Kolkata?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  4. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  5. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  6. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  8. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  9. What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government
  10. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  11. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
  12. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  13. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  14. How to join any government college of West Bengal?
  15. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  16. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed? -- [New]
  17. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  18. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
17th January 2011, 10:48 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of next Government Level Exam in West Bengal? How to apply for it?

Please be specific while asking.
There are many Exams conducted by Government of West Bengal for filling up vacant posts at different levels and in different capacities.
If you can tell us which exam you are interested in, a more detailed answer is possible.
17th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of next Government Level Exam in West Bengal? How to apply for it?

Respected Sir/Mam,
kindly inform me that which kind of government level exam I can sit for in the year 2011. I have given my Graduation examination in Travel & Tourism under Calcutta University.
27th June 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

school service commition new rule
6th July 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
Kindly inform me when will the next advertisement of Wbcs exam are likely to be given and where.
25th August 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i have done post graduation in english. which govt level i can sit for?
24th October 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.A. i can apply for forest service?
16th November 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

when submit the admission notice for
B.Ed in IGNOU,West Bengal?
2nd December 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Date of next limited deptt.exam of wb audit & Accounts Service exam ?
5th January 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the wb psc judicial service 2010 recruitment list with number
5th April 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the full procedure to get select in PSC west bengal ?????????
17th June 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I donot have any idea..how to appear for govt. job's...means whats the process??
Can I get any suggestion from here??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?