7th April 2011, 09:02 PM
rohit2136

Date of next RAW entrance exam?

Can you send me the date of next RAW entrance exam?

Please reply

thanks

8th May 2011, 09:57 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Date of next RAW entrance exam?

Hello Dear

There is no such Entrance Exam

RAW is a (Research and analysis wing) is another government organisation

this is one of the Intelligence services like CBI

for this both services there is a common entrance examination i.e., SSC(Staff Selection Commission)

This exam is conducted every Year

In this total department comes under Police Department

According to the requirement of this special wing i.e., the professionals of CBI will be transferred into RAW

and also some of the IPS officers will take charge in this wing so there will be no separate Selection for RAW

The experienced and who proved as Best in their services will be placed in this wing

So now your target should be get through the entrance exam called SSC(Staff Selection Committee)

all the very best

~AdityA~
1st September 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of next RAW entrance exam?

dear sir i already fillup the form of computer science post in RAW but there is no information about this regarding so can you help me for examination date. please send information in this mail id [email protected]
29th November 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done my m.sc in chemistry(pure chemistry) and wish to join cbi. Is there any chance for me to apply for a job in the cbi other than through ssc?
19th December 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,I have completed my M.Sc.Computer Science degree but now I m doing last sem project and I wish to join RAW. So can U tell me the date of test and other related information. Please send the information on my id [email protected] as soon as possible.
8th August 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

please sir send me dates of entrance exam and forms available on online or offline of RAW.
E.ID: [email protected]
13th May 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

send me raw exam date and qualification for raw at my I.D [email protected] please
19th June 2013, 12:58 PM
Nitesh.Rawat

Respected Sir,

My name is Nitesh Rawat and i just want to know about the date of next SSC exam for RAW. I want to apply for the DFO post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?