6th July 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is Tamil language compulsory for selection of SI?

sir is tamil langauage a compulsory for selection of si...pelase tell me the details

15th January 2013, 03:52 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Is Tamil language compulsory for selection of SI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir is tamil langauage a compulsory for selection of si...pelase tell me the details
The selection criterion in case of the Sub Inspector post in Central Police force is very strict. The candidates are mainly selected on the basis of the written examination. The written examination will involve the following the topics in it –
Quantitative ability
Reasoning
General Knowledge
English Language
The successful completion of the written exam will make the candidates eligible to attend the two other rounds of selection – Physical efficiency Test (PET) and Personal interview. The Central Police Force will set aside certain strict medical standards for the candidates who are applying for the sub inspector post. The candidates should be physically fit and free from any kind of diseases. Apart from this, they should also be having sound mental health. The candidates should follow the following physical standards in case of height, weight, chest etc –
Height – The candidates should be having around 170 cms. Those candidates who are having height up to 178 cms will be allotted 3 marks as bonus. While fixing the final merit list, the bonus marks will be added on to it. Also the candidates belonging to the hilly areas are given relaxation in case of height by 5 cms.
Chest –The candidates should have 81 cms chest in an unexpanded stage. In case of chest in an expanded stage it should be 85 cms. (which is also given relaxation of 5 cms in case of the candidates belonging to the hilly areas)
12th December 2021, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Tamil language compulsory for selection of SI?

I'm a hindi student I have completed my 10 and 12 hindi as my second language can I apply for si exam in tamil nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?