6th July 2011, 10:31 PM

Date of RRB entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam? Is the exam valid for core job?

when RRb exam wil be? I am a final year student of EEE...I intend to write that exam..how can i prepare for that exam?is this exam valid for core job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into Core Companies for EEE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? How to prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  2. Exam date of next RRB? Details related to RRB exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?
  4. What will be the next RRB Exam? When it is going to be conducted?
  5. How to prepare for bank, RRB and group exams? How to prepare for food corporation exam? -- [New]
  6. What is the syllabus for RRB entrance exam? Is there negative marking?
  7. How to get a job in core company? I am a student studying ECE final year
  8. Which is better to do after completion of B.E ECE course? MBA or prepare for core companies job?
  9. Last date to apply for RRB exam? Syllabus of RRB exam?
  10. How to prepare for IBPS RRB entrance exam?
  11. How can I do a job in RRB non-technical (T.C) department after completing my UG? List of materials considered beneficial for preparation?
  12. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  13. What is RRB entrance exam date?
  14. When the application form of UPSC RRB recruitment exam will be published? Examination date of upcoming RRB exam?
  15. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in RRB JE exam if completed 12th standard?
  17. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  18. How to prepare for RRB Secunderabad Gr III exam?
6th September 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of RRB entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam? Is the exam valid for core job?

last date of application submission
15th September 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of RRB entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam? Is the exam valid for core job?

when is the last date for applying rrb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?