14th September 2011, 10:46 PM
JIMIL MEHTA

Am I eligible for MCA after doing graduation with 40% from Mumbai?

Hello.

I had my graduation with 40%,and i want to do mca from mumbai,
am i eligible for mca.

Kindly advice

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  3. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course after completion of B.Com?
  6. Is it possible to join MCA course from Mumbai Distance Education University?
  7. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  8. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  9. Am I eligible for CA after scoring 50% in PG(MCA)?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I have scored 70% marks in MCA but less than 55% in graduation?
  11. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  12. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Am I eligible for MCA?
  13. Post graduation in MCA after completing graduation in B.Sc computer science?
  14. Am i eligible to apply for NIMCET and JAM exams for admission to MCA after distance mode B.Sc.(IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for part time MCA after completing graduation in commerce? I want to do MCA
  16. List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  18. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
15th September 2011, 12:14 AM
amaan khan ak

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after doing graduation with 40% from Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMIL MEHTA View Post
Hello.

I had my graduation with 40%,and i want to do mca from mumbai,
am i eligible for mca.

Kindly advice
Hello friend....

If you have completed your becholor degree with bca then you can do as

your choice.After bca you can do MCA.Its very good to do mca after

bca.There is so much scope after mca in market.So you can do MCA.You can

also do any course along with MCA like java,.net,php course.You can choose

any perticular field so its very good for your future.So The main thing is you

can do MCA after only bca.

All the best.
15th September 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after doing graduation with 40% from Mumbai?

i got below 50% in bcom degree & 40000 rank in icet2011 does govermnt changes any of the eligibility rules
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?