4th June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Date of the SLET and NET exam?

Respected Sir, I have given my M com II exam ( Saurashtra university ) i want to give SLET and NET exam, can u pls email me all details about date and course of the same? my email Id is [email protected].
thanks.

5th June 2012, 01:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of the SLET and NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have given my M com II exam ( Saurashtra university ) i want to give SLET and NET exam, can u pls email me all details about date and course of the same? my email Id is [email protected].
thanks.
Information About NET/SLET Examination:

NET stands for National Eligibility Test
SLET stands for State Level Eligibility Test.

The eligibility Criteria for both the examination is same, To apply for these examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a UGC Recognized University, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

The Notification of NET/SLET Examination will be Published twice in a year in the official website.

For this year NET Examination notification for June examination was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination was also over. The examination is going to be held soon in this month.

Next Notification will be published soon in the month of October 2012 and eligible candidates may fill the application form online only, No offline application form is available for any candidates. You have to pay the fees of NET Examination through challan form in SBI Bank.

The examination fees of NET Examination is Rs 450.

The Eligibility Criteria is same for SET Examination. So please complete your Post graduation and then apply for NET/SET Examination. For more information check official website:

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
25th August 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir. i am doing final year in mcom. am i eligible to appear slet exam? if yes what can i do for that. thank you.
24th September 2012, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

When is the slate and net exame for psychology? please tell me date for exme. thank u.
23rd March 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

last date of applying set exam for this year
31st May 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I had completed M.A., I have not any information about slet exam, so please request U send me next exam date and info. about slet and net on my email id [email protected] and also give some website name that provide good materiel for these exams
18th June 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 nd sem of Mcom and want to apply for slet exams .Is there any extra procedure for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?