28th June 2011, 09:58 PM
pinkybhatt

How can I get admission in degree automobile engineering after securing 52.27% theory marks in last 2 semesters?

plz let me know that can i get admission in degree automobile engineering after securing 53.27% theory mark of last two semester.i want admission in goverment engineering colloge.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of securing a chance in German universities for MS in Automobile engineering?
  2. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  3. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  4. What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles
  5. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. Which semesters are taken into consideration to calculate GPA?
  7. Full details about the Karnataka PGCET M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. Can I appear in UGC NET exam after securing 49% marks in M.A 1st semester
  10. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  11. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  12. Can I get Diploma to Degree admission after qualifying 5th & 6th semesters and without clearing 1st to 4th semester? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to get admission in M.tech after passing degree in engineering with 60% aggregate
  14. IGNOU MCA Semester II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Marks needed to get admission in Automobile Engineering Courses? Fee structure and admission dates?
  16. How to apply for internship in automobile sector during 3rd year Automobile Engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in Mumbai or Pune for Automobile engineering?
  18. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
29th June 2011, 09:11 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: How can I get admission in degree automobile engineering after securing 52.27% theory marks in last 2 semesters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkybhatt View Post
plz let me know that can i get admission in degree automobile engineering after securing 53.27% theory mark of last two semester.i want admission in goverment engineering colloge.
its very difficult to get government college.
29th June 2011, 10:44 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: How can I get admission in degree automobile engineering after securing 52.27% theory marks in last 2 semesters?

its very difficult for you to get admission in government college.
15th July 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the last for admission for the year 2012 in the colege?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?