16th August 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Date of upcoming NET Exam? How to prepare for the Exam? Books to prepare for the Exam?

when there is next date for NET exam and how i should prepare for it? is there any book for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Reference Books to prepare for upcoming NET Exam for Management stream?
  2. How can I prepare for NET exam? I am doing PG in English
  3. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MSc Physics? How to prepare for NET exam?
  4. What is the date of upcoming GMAT exam? How to apply for it and tips to prepare for the exam?
  5. How to prepare for UGC NET Exam for Management? Which Books to prepare for this?
  6. Which Books should I prepare for NET Exam in Political Science?
  7. What is the best way followed to prepare for NET exam without taking any coaching? -- [New]
  8. How should I prepare for NET exam? Books to be referred for that? Should I join any coaching classes?
  9. What is the scope in MSc Pure Mathematics? How to prepare for NET exam? Which books should be referred?
  10. How to prepare for upcoming SBI clerk exam? Tips and tricks?
  11. How can I prepare for UGC NET exam?
  12. How may I prepare for NET UGC exam? List of books considered good for preparation
  13. When to get application forms for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? Reference books to prepare for IPS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to prepare for HAS Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? Where can I get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Which Books should I refer to prepare for CLAT LLM Exam of upcoming year?
  16. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  17. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  18. Details regarding upcoming NICL entrance exam? What is the tentative date of the exam?
10th December 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of upcoming NET Exam? How to prepare for the Exam? Books to prepare for the Exam?

reference books for maths net exam
31st May 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of upcoming NET Exam? How to prepare for the Exam? Books to prepare for the Exam?

What is the upcoming date of net exam? What books to be referred for commerce? When I eligible for net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?