10th August 2011, 02:11 PM
satyendra khandal

Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam being a candidate of MA with 59%?

sir i have done m.a. in hindi litrature with 59% so i want to give exam of net(national eligibility test).pls send me full detail and syllabus according my subject hindi.
in net exam how many papers cunducted in this subject.
pls send me full detail in relivent matter on my mail id
my mail id - [email protected]

Related Questions:
20th August 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam being a candidate of MA with 59%?

net exame which time please give me information and exame fees
21st August 2011, 01:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam being a candidate of MA with 59%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyendra khandal View Post
sir i have done m.a. in hindi litrature with 59% so i want to give exam of net(national eligibility test).pls send me full detail and syllabus according my subject hindi.
in net exam how many papers cunducted in this subject.
pls send me full detail in relivent matter on my mail id
my mail id - [email protected]
Information About NET Examination -

NET Stands for National Eligiblity test and this examination was conducted by UGC Every year Two times, June and december.

The June NET Examination was already completed and If you are Interested to apply for NET Examination, then please apply for December NET Examination. The Notification of December NET Examination was published soon in the official website in Next month. So just wait for the Notification and then you are eligible to fill the application form online.

>> So, If you have completed your Post graduation then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination because Master degree candidates are eligible for NET Examination, So you have already completed your MA in Hindi Literature, So you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

Candidates are allow to choose the subjects in NET according to the Post graduation subjects Means you have completed your Post graduation in Hindi, So you are allow to choose the Hindi subject in NET Examination.

>> So, if you have scored minimum 55% Marks in your Post graduation, then you are eligible for NET Examination, If you are not scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation, Then you are Not eligible to apply for NET Examination.

>> Candidates may apply for Lectureship or Junior research fellowship (JRF).

For Lectureship there is no upper age Restrictions and for JRF your age should not be more than 28 years, the relaxation is applicable for Other reserved category candidates.

>> The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450 and candidates are allow to Pay the fees as a challan form in any SBI Branch and then you can fill the application form Online by visit the official website.

So, please prepare for NET Examination according to the syllabus, The Previous year paper are also availiable in the official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 20.pdf(601.6 KB, 70 views)
21st August 2011, 01:55 PM
rana2011
Banned

NET Stands for National Eligiblity test.
This examination was conducted by UGC Every year Two times, June and december.

The June NET Examination was already completed.
So, If you are Interested to apply for NET Examination, then please apply for December NET Examination.
The Notification of December NET Examination was published soon in the official website in Next month.

If you have completed your Post graduation then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination because Master degree candidates are eligible for NET Examination.
As,you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

Candidates are allow to choose the subjects in NET according to the Post graduation subjects Means you have completed your Post graduation in Hindi.
So you are allow to choose the Hindi subject in NET Examination.

for more information please cheeck the official website -
http://ugcnetonline.in

Thanks!
21st August 2011, 02:04 PM
malek basit

Question Re: Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam being a candidate of MA with 59%?

hello dear friends..

Of course the UGC NET examination is conducted for Commerce post graduates too.

The syllabus for the same is attached with this message.

The online application for the coming UGC NET examination has already been started.

Visit http:/http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html / to apply online for UGC NET.

Read the instructions very carefully while applying for the examination.
29th August 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

kya net dec2011 ka syllabus change ho gaya hai.
28th November 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sir humne m.a hindi litrature se kiya hai aur mere 57.5 % marks hai but graduation me mere 47.6% marks they to kya hum net (national eligibility test) ka exam de sakte hai ? sir plz give me answer.
my mail i.d - [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

main PG yoga science main complete kar chuki hon or main net ke liye apply ka karna chati hon
1st April 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

sir,I have cleared my Master Degree in English with 51% through distance mode from Madurai Kamaraj university.I have S.T reservation quota.can i appear NET exam?
4th October 2013, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

syllabus art paintings ka..paper l,paper ll, paper ll
5th October 2013, 02:17 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
syllabus art paintings ka..paper l,paper ll, paper ll
please visit this link
http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-Exam/CSIR-UGC-NET-National-Eligibility-Test-JRF.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?