8th October 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Date when the application forms for IPS exam will be available? Age limit for Hindu, Maratha?

Dear Team, pls tell me the date when the application forms are issued & what is the age limit for Hindu Maratha?

11th October 2011, 11:48 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Date when the application forms for IPS exam will be available? Age limit for Hindu, Maratha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Team, pls tell me the date when the application forms are issued & what is the age limit for Hindu Maratha?
Hello

Now there is an ongoing selection procedure of 2011 notification. The details of next Civil Service exam will be known after the notification of 2012 gets unveiled

CSE(Civil Service Examination) Notification is expected to release in January 2012.
Actually this should be released in Nov/December of this year only but its now scheduled to release in january.

You can get your copy of notification from Employment News or Rozgar Samachar(Hindi Version of Employment News). and also some of the news papers will publish the notification.

About application forms and all
In Notification, there will be clear details where you will get in your place.
Generally in all head post offices you will get these application forms.

coming to the age limit.

For general candidates the age limit is 30 years.
there is relaxation for reserved communities like OBC/SC/ST.

->For OBC there is 3 years relaxation on the Upper age limit.
->For SC/ST there is 5 years relaxation on the Upper age limit.

I.e., you can attempt the exam till 33 years if you're OBC.
you can attempt the exam till 35 years in the case of SC/ST.

there is no special reservation for Hindu Maratha.. unless and until you belong to OBC/SC/ST.

Hope you got the details what you require.

for your information have a look at a notification where there will be clear details about what you want.

Regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Noti....pdf(346.2 KB, 102 views)
11th October 2011, 12:46 PM
tejesh_09

Default Re: Date when the application forms for IPS exam will be available? Age limit for Hindu, Maratha?

There is no separate form for IPS exam to apply. This will come under Civil Services Examination the selection procedure for 2011 is going on now. So you can apply for this in the year of 2012, the notification for exam will come out in January 2012 which can be obtained from Employment news and also from official website, you can also get the form from selected post office.

There is no separate age limit for Hindu or Maratha but for general category the age limit is 30 years which is relaxed for 5 years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC category.
11th October 2011, 12:48 PM
tejesh_09

Default Re: Date when the application forms for IPS exam will be available? Age limit for Hindu, Maratha?

There is no separate form for IPS exam to apply. This will come under Civil Services Examination the selection procedure for 2011 is going on now. So you can apply for this in the year of 2012, the notification for exam will come out in January 2012 which can be obtained from Employment news and also from official website, you can also get the form from selected post office.

There is no separate age limit for Hindu or Maratha but for general category the age limit is 30 years which is relaxed for 5 years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC category.
11th October 2011, 03:42 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Date when the application forms for IPS exam will be available? Age limit for Hindu, Maratha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Availability of forms for Civil Service Exams :-

The forms shall be available to you in the month of February..

The Prelims are held in last week of May and the results for the Prelims shall be declared in the first half of August..

The Mains shall be conducted in the last week of October and the results shall be announced in the mid of March..

The interview shall be held in the last week of April and the result shall be announced within 2 weeks of the interview..

Eligibility Criteria :-

According to the UPSC guidelines..a candidate must satisfy the following criterion to appear for the Civil Service Exam :-

1) You need to be a graduate or a final year graduation student in any stream from a recognized college..

2) You should be in the age limit of 21-30 years for general category,21-33 years for OBC and 21-35 years for SC/ST

The maximum number of attempts allowed for the general category is 4,for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST there is no limit..

Perhaps,you belong to the general category but its better to confirm it once with your elders if you belong to any other category..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
20th March 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

If i'm running 30 am i eligible to take exam? In case i cleared prelim in the month of may and agebard for main exam will i able to take main exam.
6th August 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation (B.C.A)
can i apply IPS
PLZ give me some tips
14th August 2012, 11:16 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,

12th March 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i h@ve done m.sc microbiology .suggest me subjects for ips pls...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?