2nd June 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Which degree should I apply for after passing 12th commerce with 65%?

I have got 65% in 12th[commerce] and am confused which degree [b.com,bms] to apply for and in which colleges. Can you please guide me? I am good in eng,eco and oc. I want you to suggest that colleges,in which i can get admissions [considering my %] in Mumbai.

3rd June 2012, 11:27 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree should I apply for after passing 12th commerce with 65%?

Both the courses offer good scope. But for better prospects B.Com will be the better option. You can pursue MBA thereafter. BMS course will offer only an overview of the management field. You can apply in colleges like National College, Mithibai College, MMK College. Make sure you apply to at least 5-6 colleges. These colleges will be putting up the list within one or two weeks of receiving the applications.
3rd June 2012, 07:22 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree should I apply for after passing 12th commerce with 65%?

Since you are good in economics i will suggest you to go for economics hons as the job prospect for the same is quite high. Or else you can also go for B.Com hons in accountancy. Anyday a B.Sc hons or B.Com hons course is far better than a BMS degree.

Some of the top B.Com colleges in Mumbai are as follows:-

Anil Surendra Modi School Of Commerce
Bhavans College
Chartered Institute of Management Accounts (CIMA)
CRISIL Limited (CCAP)
Ghanshyamdas Saraf College Malad
H.R College of Commerce & Economics
K P B Hinduja College of Commerce
Jai Hind College
LN College of Management & Technology (LNCMT)
4th June 2012, 01:52 AM
jhlkgrwl

If you have scored good in english and economics then you can choose for doing honours in these subjects. If you're good in accounts and economics as well then you can keep CA as an option of you career but you need to be good in maths for that. If you think you're eligible then go for it! Remember "HARDWORK IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS".
BEST OF LUCK
4th June 2012, 10:39 AM
Mukesh Mahida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 65% in 12th[commerce] and am confused which degree [b.com,bms] to apply for and in which colleges. Can you please guide me? I am good in eng,eco and oc. I want you to suggest that colleges,in which i can get admissions [considering my %] in Mumbai.
Hello Friend My advise is that You Have A managemaent Cource So Pls.Apply BBA.
3rd June 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i have passed with 65%..can i go for bbi?? is it a good option?
7th June 2014, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with 65% and now i am were confused what to do now as my accounts r good but i dnt want to do ca and i want to do job in bank so can u plzz suggest me what should i do
2nd May 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2nd puc by taking 75% of marks and I got discontinued b.com. so now I thought to join b.ed course .. can I .......? Please guide me
3rd May 2015, 01:36 AM
divyavuda

Bachelor of commerce B.com

B.com accounting and finance

B.com banking and insurance

B.com financial markets

Bachelor degree in management sciences

Bachelor degrr in business administration

BA

BCA

BBA
23rd June 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Now I'm studying in 12th . Accountancy is difficult for me.But business, economics and English are easy for me.Which cource should I opt after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?