1st February 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

After 12th commerce should I take degree to get into B.Ed?

Now i am in 12th.i have taken commerce.my question is what are steps to be taken after 12th to become a teacher?should i need to take degree after 12th to get into b.ed or can i directly go to b.ed.for that should i need to attend any entrance exam from 12th.

23rd May 2014, 10:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: After 12th commerce should I take degree to get into B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i am in 12th.i have taken commerce.my question is what are steps to be taken after 12th to become a teacher?should i need to take degree after 12th to get into b.ed or can i directly go to b.ed.for that should i need to attend any entrance exam from 12th.
We appreciate you're to apply for B.Ed course. But, being a 12th standard student you're ineligible to apply for B.Ed course at this time. You need to complete Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in order to apply for B.Ed course. Graduation course is the minimum educational qualification to apply for B.Ed course. So, Please concentrate on your studies and try to complete bachelor degree with good marks then definitely you may get admission for B.Ed course in reputed colleges. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The candidate who interested to become a Teacher in higher secondary school then the student must be qualified in B.Ed course. You need to be an bachelor or equivalent qualification in any discipline with at least 55% marks to pursue this course.
A 5% reduction in marks is given to students with Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes. The admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?