12th January 2012, 10:47 AM
neeraj kumarroy

Can i apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot while pursuing Bsc with Electronics?

i am persuing bsc with electronics can i apply for the post of assistant loco pilot

25th April 2012, 09:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot while pursuing Bsc with Electronics?

Minimum qualification required to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post is a pass in 10th class. You should also complete ITI to apply for this post. Those who possess a degree in engineering can also apply for this post. Even if you possess a B.Sc degree in Electronics, you cannot apply for this post without a minimum apprentice course or diploma from ITI. Maximum age limit to apply for this post is 30 years. RRB is the qualifying examination for this post. Those who pass RRB exam need to appear for personal Interview also.
26th May 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot while pursuing Bsc with Electronics?

hi . My Name is M.Noor Mohammed. i finished it my diploma . my equation for Catering and Hotel Management . my question it will be this equation qualified for Loco pilot are not.
and not for only loco pilot any other Indian railway job all so .
my e-mail id : [email protected].
26th May 2012, 08:13 PM
mono dass

Hello . Management . My name is M. Noor Mohammed . I Am finished my diploma . I Am Catering and Hotel Management student , i finished this year only . My question will be i am qualified to loco pilot are not . and not only other Indian Railway job.

My e-mail id : [email protected]. please send ans. i will be waiting to ans .

think you
26th May 2012, 08:17 PM
mono dass

Question Re: Can i apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot while pursuing Bsc with Electronics?

Hello . Management . My name is M. Noor Mohammed . I Am finished my diploma . I Am Catering and Hotel Management student , i finished this year only . My question will be i am qualified to loco pilot are not . and not only other Indian Railway job.

My e-mail id : [email protected]. please send ans. i will be waiting to ans .

think you
17th January 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR THE POST ASISSTANT LOCO PILOT IN INDIAN RAILWAY AFTER BSC PCM GROUP
18th January 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i completed BE.EEE in 2012 am i eligible to apply for rrb assistant loco pilot post 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?