23rd September 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job with salary of Rs. 40,000 in Private sector being a M.Tech(Cyber Security) postgraduate in India?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my M.Tech in Cyber Security. I want to get job in Private sector of salary Rs. 40,000. Is it possible for me to get that kind of job in India?

28th November 2015, 09:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job with salary of Rs. 40,000 in Private sector being a M.Tech(Cyber Security) postgraduate in India?

Yes, you can definitely get a job of 40,000 after completion of M.Tech in Cyber security. However, it depends on the concerned company and the job opening. If you get employment opportunity in good companies which have good business hold or profit margin or startups, then you can easily get a salary of 40,000 per month. As you get experienced you will get hike and higher salary.
30th November 2015, 04:06 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Is it possible to get job with salary of Rs. 40,000 in Private sector being a M.Tech(Cyber Security) postgraduate in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my M.Tech in Cyber Security. I want to get job in Private sector of salary Rs. 40,000. Is it possible for me to get that kind of job in India?

Yes, you can get job in cyber security. And the salary in cyber security in snot only confined to 40,000/- it can go above 60,000/- also. So, you need to chose the domain of expert or the cyber security officer for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?