11th February 2011, 03:34 PM
cutelove4

Detail of companies in Delhi offering summer training to 3rd year B.Tech. students?

[B]

any one can tell me about the company who provide summer training for the b.tech third year student in DELHI

Related Questions:
  1. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  2. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  4. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  5. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  6. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  7. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  8. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  9. Companies offering summer training for B.Tech IT 3rd year students?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  11. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  12. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  13. Companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  14. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. Best Automobile company offering summer training in Delhi to B.Tech ME second year students?
  16. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
  17. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  18. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
16th February 2011, 04:44 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: Detail of companies in Delhi offering summer training to 3rd year B.Tech. students?

Hello Dear,

According to my knowledge, third year students are not eligible for summer training, only final year / fourth year students are eligible for summer training.

In Delhi many companies / industries offers for summer training. Such as: -

1. DMRC

2. DLF

3. Delhi State Electricity Board etc.

For summer training you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college & through your college you may contact to the personal department of any organisation / companies.

The personal department of any organisation / companies helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration, training fee etc.

Good Luck
17th February 2011, 06:57 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: Detail of companies in Delhi offering summer training to 3rd year B.Tech. students?

There are number of companies which offer summer training like HCL, TCS, Wipro but you for these companies you must have some source in the company. You can also try in CDAC, CETE which offer training in various field.
Other private institutes also provide training in Java, .Net, PHP, J2EE, PLC-SCADA, Embedded system, VLSI.
29th March 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i m student of b.tech 3rd year & i want to traning in summer where i join plz tell me.
16th April 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

please gimme a lost of companies giving summer training in java for cse students...
22nd April 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

please can any 1 tell me the companies that provide training...i am in cse 2nd year..
or any of the best institute in delhi...
24th April 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Iam Rakesh student of b.sc-3 given the exam of my final year in 2011. But i have doubt of my chem. exam as it was not well, it may also possible to come Re in chem.
But i also want to take admission in b.ed(2011). So, i have question that can i able to get admission in b.ed(2011-2012 even the compartment in graduation in any good university of delhi or near it government or private .

Pls. replay me on [email protected]
20th May 2011, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the details about the companies that offer summer training in computer sciences in greater noida
20th May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

My branch is electronic and communication.Which company in Delhi offering training to 3rd year of this branch?
26th May 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Regarding sixmonth industrail training
Respected sir/ma'm
I am a B.Tech student pursuing my degree program in CSE trade from IGCE,Abhipur(Mohali).I have just given my 6th sem examinations and now have to engage myself in training session for 6 month to aquire knowledge and experience in my field.I have knowelde of core JAVA.Can u send me deatil regarding this and procedure to get seat in your organisation for six month training..

warm regards
Pankaj Kumar
( 91-9646542234)
4th July 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Regarding six month industrail training
Respected Sir/Mam
I am student of B.Tech 3rd year in CSE from PIER Malakpur(Lalru Mandi) and pursuing my Degree. I want to industrail training in your company.
pls. give me chances for summer training in your company.

Awneesh Kumar
(7206278113)
5th July 2011, 03:38 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 3rd year you ca go for summer training..
As you have mentioned that you are from ECE, then you can go for the courses like-
1.Embedded system
2.VLSI
3.Live project on microcontrollar
4.PLC
5.Communication based training..
These courses are extremely help you at the time of campusing..
you will get benefited after doing these courses..
so go for it.
All the best..
22nd July 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Regarding sixmonth industrail training
Respected sir/ma'm
I am a B.Tech student pursuing my degree program in CSE trade from gurukul vidyapeeth,banur(patiala).I have just given my 6th sem examinations and now have to engage myself in training session for 6 month to aquire knowledge and experience in my field.I want to go for networking. Can u send me detail regarding this and procedure to get seat in your organisation for six month training..
29th September 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

detail of companies offering internship to cse student and procedures to apply?
30th September 2011, 10:52 PM
ANKIT050

Detail of companies in Delhi offering summer training to 3rd year B.Tech. students?

dear friend,
As you have mentioned that you are from ECE, then you can go for the courses like-
1.Embedded system
2.VLSI
4.PLC
so go for it.
All the best..

ankit
6th November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

details of companies providing internship for 3rd year b.com student
10th November 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam
can you plz inform me about any company or industry whuch provide 6mnths training to b.tech(it) 4t yr students......

Vikrant chaudhary
91-9803400303
31st January 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of B.Tech 3 year and is willing to do summer training this year after my sixth semesters exams.....
Can please send me the details regarding companies that offer training this year...
PRITI.
19th February 2012, 10:27 PM
rkkr495

dear friend,
1.Embedded system
2.VLSI
4.PLC
so go for it.
All the best..
24th February 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech 3year cs branch.
my contact no.9024376031
5th March 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.Tech 2nd year in CSE and pursuing I want to industrail training in your company.
pls. give me chances for summer training in your company. my email i.d [email protected]
6th May 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutelove4 View Post
[B]

any one can tell me about the company who provide summer training for the b.tech third year student in DELHI
please tell the name of companies for traing and phone numbers. Anil kalia
6th May 2012, 07:28 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Detailed About CDS Examination -

Firstly I have to Inform you that CDS (Combined Defence Services) examination was conducted by UPSC Twice in a Year, CDS (I) and CDS (II).

And To apply for CDS Examination, You Must Have completed Your Graduation degree course from a recognised university and you can apply for these given Posts Like Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy.

The eligibility criteria are vary form post to post. For For Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy You need to complete your Graduate degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

But for For Indian Military Academy your age should between 19 to 24 years and for For Officers Training Academy your age should between 19 to 25 years, Only then you are eligible for Both these academy. But for For Indian Naval Academy You need a degree in engineering From a recognised university and age should between 19 to 22 years.

And For Air Force Academy you need a Degree of a recognized university with Physics and Mathematics at 12Th Examination and for this your age should between 19 to 23 years.

The Notification of CDS Examination was Published in the employment newspaper in the month of September or in the month of May every year, Eligible candidates may apply for CDS examination Online By visit the UPSC website And for more information please check the UPSC website -

http://upsc.gov.in
12th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

which is d best institute in delhi..who give training 4 embedded systems???????
20th March 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the best companies for plc in delhi
23rd December 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the bst companies for place in delhi for traininf nd internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?