27th May 2015, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?

hello, i am kopal dwivedi .........b.tech 3rd year student of electronics & communication branch... i would like to have my summer training from delhi. so i would like to know about companies which provides summer training in period starting from june ...........
Please reply soon........... i am waiting for your reply........

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  2. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  3. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  4. Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi?
  5. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  6. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  7. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  8. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
  9. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  10. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  11. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  13. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  14. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  15. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  16. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  18. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
27th May 2015, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Delhi

1. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098915 03739

2. Phoenix, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

3. i3indya Technologies, 5 Google reviews · Google+ page, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 095606 05666

4. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

5. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208
28th May 2015, 11:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for summer training course. Since you are from electronics and Communication branch and want to pursue your training in Delhi, so you can opt for training from any one of the following companies.

- BSNL
- Doordarshan
- All-India Radio
- IT Companies like HP, HCL, Micro Electronics, etc.
- Indian Railways
- Delhi Metro Railways
- PSUs like AAI, NTPC, BEL, BHEL, ONGC, IOCL, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?