6th October 2012, 09:43 PM
peace prabhat

Detailed Information regarding BA in Statistics and History course?

HELLO , i am prabhat kumar and i want to know about BA in statistics and history, Plz suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc and M.Sc in Statistics? Detailed Information regarding District Statistical Officer Exam?
  2. Am I eligible to study MSc Statistics after studying B.Pharmacy final year
  3. Any reputed university from where i can get admission in p.hd with 53% in m.a.?
  4. Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)? -- [New]
  5. Good universities for MA in History after BA History?
  6. Information about the universities which provide Ph.D in Modern History?
  7. Previous years IIT JAM question papers of mathematical statistics with detailed solutions?
  8. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus of History for JKPSC? What is the detailed syllabus for it?
  10. Which subject to choose in RAS EXAM (Rajasthan) after M.Com?
  11. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  12. Is there any scope in career with B.Sc Statistics? What to do after B.Sc. Statistics?
  13. Required criteria to get admission for M.Com course in DU? Which Books to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  14. Detailed information about B.A. Arts?
  15. Details of course and study material for preparation of M.Sc Statistics at Indian Statistical Institute? Abroad universities that are providing M.Sc Statistical degree?
  16. Detailed information about CA and S?
  17. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  18. Detailed information about SBI PO examination?
10th February 2013, 02:28 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding BA in Statistics and History course?

Hello friend the basic eligibility for BA course is 12th completed in any stream or diploma
1. There is no restriction about age
3. There is no restriction about percentage of marks in 12th

1. In BA history you will learn about the history of India and world from the ancient times

2. The main aim of BA statistics is to train general statistical practitioners capable of making immediate contributions in industry, the medical sciences, government, or private educational and research institutions

all the best................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?