20th November 2010, 11:52 AM
Balu.B.Nair

Details about Aeronatical Engineering course? Fees structre, Institutes and procedure for admission?

sir,

I am doing +2 with p c m.I want to know about aeronautical engineering course,marks required,course fees,centre of training(please inform if
any in kerala),procedures for admission in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Delhi
  3. List of Aeronautical Colleges in South India? Minimum qualifications required for getting admission? Date of the entrance exams?
  4. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  5. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  6. Is it Necessary to do Aeronatical Engineering to join Air Force?
  7. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  8. When the new session going to start for MBA? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to do Aeronautical Engineering from Maharashtra? Cutoff list of Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering?
  11. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission to M.Tech (CSE/IT) after B.E (IT) and not a valid GATE score? institutes for the same and their fees?
  13. What is the management fees for Aeronautical Engineering course in Bangalore colleges?
  14. Names of government engineering colleges offering B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  16. Low fees college and admission procedure for MBBS? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure, fees and college details of BGL & BBL course?
  18. Details about Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
29th November 2010, 01:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Aeronatical Engineering course? Fees structre, Institutes and procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balu.B.Nair View Post
sir,

I am doing +2 with p c m.I want to know about aeronautical engineering course,marks required,course fees,centre of training(please inform if
This course deals with the designing, assembling, evaluating, examining, development and manufacturing of commercial and military aircrafts, military hardware, and spacecrafts. IIT’s, Punjab Engineering College, Madras Institute of Technology, Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hindustan College Of Engineering, Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Hindustan Electronics Academy, Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Park College of Engineering and Technology etc are some of the colleges offering this course. Please visit the official websites of these institutes to get further information.
15th December 2010, 07:03 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Details about Aeronatical Engineering course? Fees structre, Institutes and procedure for admission?

hello friend

aeronautical engineering is a stream in which a student will get a complete idea about all the parts of aeroplanes

to

the latest jet fighters

it is the most exciting branch of engineering

and the marks required for this in 12 th is common as for all the remaining it will be good if you have 70 or 75 % in your 12th

and fees will be according to the govt rules on an avg it will be around

all the best

~aditya~
30th December 2010, 07:36 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Details about Aeronatical Engineering course? Fees structre, Institutes and procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balu.B.Nair View Post
sir,

You can pursue B.Tech from IIT's or NIT's. You have to appear for IIT-JEE exam in order to get into IIT's and AIEEE in order to get into NIT's.

Apart from this also appear for your state engineering entrance tests like EAMCET, PCET etc.
Because some private colleges working under state government are also providing Aeronautical Engineering.

There are institutes like Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering-Hyderabad, MLR Institute Of Technology-Hyderabad, Nimrah College Of Engineering-Vijayawada, Sha Shib Engineering college etc.

You can join these private colleges affiliated to universities and avail a B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

All the Best!
17th January 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to apply for iia.I got 68% in class 12.Am i eligible for iia.Plz provide me details about how to apply and when is the last day for submission.Also provide me details about its fee structure.
26th February 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

what is fees structure of aeronautical eng
26th February 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know about cost of aeronautical eng
8th April 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

when the admission forms are issued
16th April 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 2 with pcm, I want to know about aeronautical engineering, course, marks required, fee structure, procedure for admission. in pune. (please inform me if any)
19th April 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I want is d placement is 100% gurented in IIA
24th April 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

iam doing 2 with pcm i want to get admission inaeronautic eng iwant to know all detail about it
19th May 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Age reqd for admission in aeronautical engg?what is the course fee?what is the procedure foradmission?
24th May 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Minimum % in intermediate exam 2011 to study aeronautic eng.Which sub r include? % aggregate in 12.
26th May 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

what do you mean by 35 k ?
is it Rs 35000/- ?
27th May 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i am vishnu i want to resume to in your college etailes
26th June 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am Mohd Abdur rahman
when the admission forms are issued , I want to know about cost of aeronautical eng &
I want to apply for iia.I got 68% in class 12.Am i eligible for iia. Plz provide me details about how to apply and when is the last day for submission. Also provide me details about its fee structure.
Plz be inform me.
10th July 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have complited B.Sc.(Math)and get 60%.Can I read aronatical Eng. realated course. If I can give me information of course duration,entrance exam
11th July 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
myself anuradha
i have complited my diploma in E.T now i want 2 known the procedure of admission in aeronatical engg,
plz help me
19th August 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Hai ,
I am Pothuraju Completed Diploma in C.S.E i Like to Join in Aeronatical Engineering So tell me Complete details About The Aeronatical Enginering Please
19th September 2011, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Aronatical enginering corses fee details collages hyd vizag mumbai
23rd November 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in top aeronautical engineering college in india, or is there any entrance exam for it like MH-CET?
23rd May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE PARTICULARS OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING IN
5th July 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have got 65% in 12 and i want to know about fee structre for aeronautical engineering plz rply fastly, its urgent
4th January 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

how much will be the expense for A.E in a private seat of a college in kerala?tamilnadu?karnataka?also in government seat?is entrance is requred?
6th March 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

hai
my name ls moeen
i have finished m.tech ln electronic engineering
i want to join A.E. in chennai
how much will be expense for A.E.
plz rply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?