26th October 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Details about Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?

Please send the details about aeronatical engineering after +2

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  5. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th?
  10. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  11. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  13. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  14. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  15. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  16. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
23rd November 2011, 02:02 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?

hi,
After 12th you can do B.Tech in aeronatical engineering. If you get more then 50% in 12th with physics, maths and chemistry.
For admissions in the top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like A.I.E.E.E, I.I.T-JEE, MANIPAL UNIVERSITY etc.

some top college are:-

IIT, Kharagpur

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore

Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Tamil Nadu

Park College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu

School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi

good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?