16th June 2010, 11:38 AM
harshita2010

Details about Aeronautical Engineering course? Where can I get jobs? Colleges providing the course?

Hi,

I am at present studying in PU I Science. My subjects are P.C.M.B.
I am interested in doing Aeroneutical Engineeing. Kindly furnish me details about the Aeroneutical engineering course and where I can get Jobs etc.

Kindly send me Engineering college details where in aeroneutical engineering course is taught. Since I am from Karnataka, I would be interested in doing engineering in Karnataka itself. Kindly advise / help me.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  2. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?
  3. List of core aeronautical jobs available after completion of B.E Aeronautical engineering -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  5. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  7. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering course
  8. Details about Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering under EAMCET?
  9. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges?
  10. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?
  11. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through E-CET to Diploma Engineer?
  12. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  13. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  14. In Vishakapathnam how many colleges are there for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee details of those colleges?
  15. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering in Karnataka?
  16. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  17. What After Aeronautical Engineering? Need Urgent Help Please
  18. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
16th August 2011, 08:50 AM
mrenita

Default Re: Details about Aeronautical Engineering course? Where can I get jobs? Colleges providing the course?

Aeronautical engineering: Iti is the primary branch of engineering behind the design,construction and science of aircraft.

Best aronautical colleges in karnataka:
>Bangalore University of Aeronautical engineering and information technology

>Indira Gandhi Institute of aeronautics

>A.P.S.college of engineering

>Acharya institute of technology

>Atria Institute of technology
15th December 2012, 03:31 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about Aeronautical Engineering course? Where can I get jobs? Colleges providing the course?

Hello Friend

Aerospace Engineering is now a days in great demand. Moreover it has great scope in future. Now, if you have decided to make your career in this stream then its really good. Here as you have asked about the best colleges for aerospace engg. I'm providing you the list of top colleges:

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay(Mumbai)

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras(Chennai)

5. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

6. Amity Insitute of Aerospace Engineering And Research Studies, UP

7. Madras Institute of Technolgy

8. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

9. C.M.Engineering College

10. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?