17th March 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Details about Aeronautics Engineering course entrance exam?

pls. send me the detailes for entrance exam for auronatics engineering cources.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join Aeronautics field after Automobile Engineering Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to do Internship in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
  3. Is it possible to change an engineering stream after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. Details of engineering course and its scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics? -- [New]
  6. Which are the PG courses in Aeronautics? Universities in India and Abroad? Entrance exam required to get admission in the college?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for joining in school of aeronautics in New Delhi?
  8. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  9. Which Entrance Exam I should give to join Aeronautics after completion of 10th Class?
  10. Entrance exams conducted for Aeronautics? Is there a separate entrance exam for that course?
  11. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  12. Which entrance exam to write after pursuing M.Tech in Aeronautics?
  13. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  14. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  15. Which are the courses in Aeronautics?
  16. How to take admission in government engineering college for Aeronautics Branch?
  17. List of top engineering colleges along with their entrance exam details? How may I get details regarding entrance exams for Karnataka and Tamilnadu state?
  18. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
17th March 2011, 11:51 PM
er.varunchawla

Default Re: Details about Aeronautics Engineering course entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello

i really tell you all i have in my mind

Aeronautical Engineering\Aviation Engineering is one of the most popular courses in engineering.

There are several institutes which offer aeronautical engineering courses in India. Candidates who successfully qualify all the eligibility criteria get a chance to pursue their higher studies in these institutes. Career training in aeronautical engineering can get you your dream job in a prestigious organization.

Courses in Aeronautical engineering

The basic degree required for becoming an aeronautical engineer is a B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) or a B. Tech (Bachelor of Technology). One can also acquire a diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. Most of the reputed engineering colleges and the Indian Institute of Technology's (IIT) in India offer degree and post-graduate degree courses in Aeronautical Engineering. Students can also look for admission in the polytechnic institutes which have diploma courses on offer.

Eligibility Criteria for Aeronautical Engineering Courses

In order to pursue a B.E. or B.Tech Course in Aeronautical Engineering, one needs to qualify the higher secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with a good aggregate percentage. It is also mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E.) which the IIT's conduct in January and May every year. Besides the IITs there are some other institutes which also conduct entrance examinations for the admission of students.

Candidates should also have good observation power and an analytical bent of mind. They should also be a good communicator and crisis manager besides being healthy and fit. A student who does not have a sharp eye sight and is color blind may not qualify to become an aeronautical engineer even though he may be academically brilliant.

Career Prospects in Aeronautical Engineering

Aeronautical Engineering Courses imparts multi-faceted training to students in areas like manufacturing and development of aircrafts and missiles. An aeronautical engineer can also design, test and contribute to the development of advanced technologies in the field of defense and space science.

Scope in India:

In India aeronautical engineers are mostly employed by ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) and the Defense Ministry. One can also look for jobs available with the Civil Aviation Department, National Aeronautical Laboratory, Defense Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO) and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).

Scope Abroad

A lot of job opportunities for aeronautical engineers are also available in the countries like United States of America, France, UK and Germany. Therefore, aeronautical or aviation engineers from India as well as from all other parts of the world flock to these countries. A good percentage of Indians constitute the work force of engineers and technical professionals in NASA.

thank you..............
18th March 2011, 01:03 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Selection :

Selection to the graduate courses ( BE / B.Tech ) is based on merit i.e the marks secured in the final exams of 10+2 and through entrance exams.

Entrance to the IIT's is through 'JEE' (Joint Entrance Exam)

for some institutions through their own separate entrance exams and other state level and national level exams.

Most of the institutes conducting engineering courses in Aeronautics consider JEE score as the qualifying grade.

Duration :

The duration is four years. The diploma courses are of 2-3 years duration.

sociate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (AMIE),

this is for all the working people or diploma holders to acquire Bachelor's engineering degree through distance education by appearing for the Associate membership examination of the Institute of Engineers (AMIE) conducted by ASI ('The Aeronautical Society of India'). This degree is equivalent to aeronautical engineering degree.
18th March 2011, 12:59 PM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

Quote:
Mainly the notification for Aeronautical Engineering comes around mid- April after the AIEEE exams.Some colleges may have their separate entrance exams and others may consider AIEEE scores. I have listed some of the top colleges in India. please keep a note of these and visit the net regularly for their notifications in future.

TOP COLLEGES FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
1. C.M. Engineering College, Secunderabad (Bachelor of Engineering)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University

2. Career Institute of Technology and Management, Faridabad (Bachelor of Engineering)
Maharashi Dayanand University

3.Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology(Bachelor of Engineering)
Faridabad, Gurgaon and Nagpur

4.Indian Institute For Aeronautical Engineering And Information Technology, Pune and Vadodara(Bachelor Of Engineering)
Indira Gandhi National Open University

5.Khaja Banda Nawaz College of Engineering, Gulbarga (Bachelor of Engineering)
Visvesvaraya Technological University

6.M.V.J. College of Engineering, Bangalore (Bachelor of Engineering)

7.Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, Thrissur (Bachelor of Engineering)
Calicut University

8.Priyadarshani College of Engineering, Nagpur (Bachelor of Engineering)
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University

9. S.C.T. Institute of Technology, Bengaluru (Bachelor of Engineering)

10.Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Vasad (Bachelor of Engineering)
Anand
Gujarat University

11. Sha-Shib College Of Engineering, Bangalore (Bachelor Of Engineering)
Bangalore
26th January 2012, 11:09 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
For aeronautical engineering you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> State-C.E.T
> I.S.A.T
etc

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST!
31st January 2012, 11:53 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

yes ofcourse you can write the engineering entrance exam this year. But you have to get prepare for it because for some of the exams you have negative makings for the wrong attempt so you have to be careful before attempting the question. There are many entrance exams such as AIEEE(all india entrance engineering exam), IIT-JEE, DCE,AMITY, EAMCET etc which are conducted by different universities for different states or for the whole country. just you have to be prepared for this exams and you have to know the last date for applying for the entrance exam. And as soon as possible you have to apply for it.
best of luck.
31st March 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Best examination for eronautics
21st June 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

how much marks required to do aeronatics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?