19th January 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change an engineering stream after completion of B.Tech course?

hello,

i completed my under graduation in civil engineering. im interested in studying aeronautics in iits. is it possible to do a post graduation in aeronautics ? please reply if its possible bcoz im preparing for gate in aeronautics.? Can you please provide me the answer soon?

19th January 2016, 09:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change an engineering stream after completion of B.Tech course?

No, I am sorry to say that you just cannot shift from one stream to another while opting for your PG course. You are not eligible to opt for PG in Aeronautics after the completion of your B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?