30th January 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for joining in school of aeronautics in New Delhi?

How much fees should be paid in school of aeronautics college for the course of aeronautical engineering in new Delhi? Can someone please let me know the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response as soon as possible on this.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Delhi Public School for 2nd standard?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. Fee structure and other details of institutes in Kota which prepares student for JEE Main and Advanced exams?
  4. Which is best school in Vadodara with fee structure?
  5. Aeronautics as career? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  7. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  8. What is the fee requirement to join engineering in SRM university? What is the fee structure for joining MBBS?
  9. Is there any benefit in joining Delhi School? I am studying in 10th class
  10. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute?
  11. Fee structure for MBA and BBA course in Delhi Business School?
  12. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  13. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  14. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering having 85% marks in 12th class?
  15. Fee structure of BDS course offering by JMI Delhi?
  16. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  17. Best school near Narasimanaiikanpalayam, Coimbatore? Fee structure and syllabus advantage?
  18. Fee structure and registration requirements for KCA School? Documents required?
31st January 2016, 10:06 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for joining in school of aeronautics in New Delhi?

It totally depends on the college to college because each college has their own fee structure and admission procedure and here you haven't mentioned the exact college name so how can I help you. In your case I suggest you visit the college and ask the fee structure from their office they will surely helps you and provides the right information.
15th February 2016, 08:17 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for joining in school of aeronautics in New Delhi?

First you have to apply by filling out the form with all details. Online option is available. Allotment of seat comprises of 15% for Management Quota, 15% for AIEEE, 70% for RPET. The fee structure is 2,40,000 for 4 years B.tech at SOA. Apart from this, one has to deposit Rs. 10,000 for seat booking after publication of merit list.
15th July 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

How to join.please tellme through step wise as I completed polytechnic as branch of elctrical at kurnool (A.P)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?