12th July 2011, 01:16 PM
PRASAD SHANBHAG

Which are the PG courses in Aeronautics? Universities in India and Abroad? Entrance exam required to get admission in the college?

Sir i am currently doing engineering in mechanical..i am interested in aeronautics..So please suggest me some PG courses in aeronautics???Also suggest me some universitys either in India or in Abroad??Also suggest me the entrance exam required to get admission in that college??

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MS(Aeronautics) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  2. How to become Astrobiologist? Universities in India and Abroad for Astrobiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  4. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  5. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  6. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  7. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India?
  8. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  9. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  10. Best Universities abroad for MS after SE Mech from Mumbai University? entrance exams required?
  11. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  14. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  16. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  18. Universities in Abroad are more advanced than Indian Universities?
4th September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PG courses in Aeronautics? Universities in India and Abroad? Entrance exam required to get admission in the college?

LIST OF IIT'S CONUCTING MASTERS PROGRAM IN AERONAUTICS
6th May 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PG courses in Aeronautics? Universities in India and Abroad? Entrance exam required to get admission in the college?

does Harvard offer courses in Astrophysics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?