16th May 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam date for Ph.D Biotechnology?

What is the entrance exam date for Ph.D Biotechnology? Can someone please provide me the details? I just wanted to apply for Ph.D Biotechnology and complete the exam to get the admission. Waiting to hear from you all soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  2. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? -- [New]
  5. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  6. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  7. When the notification of NIPER PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam will be release? Total fee of PhD in Biotechnology course in NIPER?
  8. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  10. Information about Ph.D biotechnology entrance exam? Last date of sale of forms?
  11. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  12. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  13. Is it mandatory to appear for the entrance exam of Ph.D? I want to take admission for Ph.D in IISC
  14. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  15. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  17. How to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam? Questions for Ph.D entrance of biotechnology?
  18. BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?
17th May 2015, 12:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam date for Ph.D Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the entrance exam date for Ph.D Biotechnology? Can someone please provide me the details? I just wanted to apply for Ph.D Biotechnology and complete the exam to get the admission. Waiting to hear from you all soon as possible.

Thank you!
You can do Ph.D degree in Biotechnology but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?