10th May 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Details about BSc Petrochemicals? How to take admission?

Please explain me the course details and its admission..please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BSc Petrochemicals? How to take admission?
  2. Is MSc Petrochemicals suitable for BSc Physics?
  3. Am i eligible for doing MBA or M.Tech in petrochemicals after my B.Tech in CSE?
  4. How to do degree in petrochemicals after passing 10th?
  5. Will I get a job in India after studying in diploma in Petrochemical Engineering? How much salary can I get?
  6. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  7. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  8. Is there any course in Geology or Petrotechnology after completing BSc with chemistry?
  9. How can I get admission in BSc computers?
  10. Can I get admission in BSc degree? Which entrance exam to answer to get into the colleges?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in BBP, B.A, B.Com, BSc? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to take admission in BSc genetics in Maharashtra?
  14. Which are the best petrochemical colleges in Chennai?
  15. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
  16. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  18. How do I apply for entrance exam of Reliance Petrochemicals? What is the eligibility criteria?
11th April 2014, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about BSc Petrochemicals? How to take admission?

How many institutes are there in andhra pradesh and where
12th April 2014, 10:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please explain me the course details and its admission..please give me the details
B.sc Stands for Bachelor of Science (Petrochemicals) . It's an bachelor degree and the duration of the Course is for three years . The Course is divided into six semester. To apply for B.Sc (Petrochemicals) then should be complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Mathematics as main subject in 12th standard from recognized university/Institution and you should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th standard in order to get admission for B.Sc in (Petrochemicals). The Admission for this B.Sc course based on the 12th board Examination. So, If your score good percentage of Marks in your 12th standard then definitely you may get admission for B.Sc Course in reputed Colleges .

B.Sc (Petrochemicals) Colleges in India:-
  • Jamia Millia Islamia
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Thakur College of Science and Commerce
  • St. Xavier Colleges
  • Alpha Arts and Science College
  • Presidency College
  • St. Stephen’s College
  • Lady Brabourne College
  • Hans Raj College
24th June 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I got 51.23%in 12th standard so I can eligible to take admission for BSc petrochemical?
27th June 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Now i completed my graduation in BSC PETROCHEMICALS. I want to study MSC PETROCHEMICALS. So kindly please help me to know which of the colleges offering MSC PETROCHEMICALS or related PG courses .
12th May 2018, 05:15 PM
Mattaparthi Srisowmya

I got 98% in intermediate.l want to do Bsc petrochemicals.So what is the best college in Andrapradesh to get free seat.
15th May 2018, 07:24 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Petrochemical is branch of Chemical Engineering which deals with operations involved in refining petroleum or crude oil by the use of advance technology.

Eligibility Criteria:

For UG: Candidates must be class 12th passed from a recognized board.

For PG: candidates must have completed B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering from a AICTE Institute.

SCOPE OF PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING:

The collaboration of government and private firms with international investors and oil companies in gulf countries has increased employment opportunities for pass outs in petrochemical engineering.

There are multinational companies based in UAE offering good salary packages to experienced employees in job profiles of petroleum geologists, drilling engineers, reservoir engineers and production engineers.
7th June 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is mathematics a must subject in 12th inorder to pursue a degree in Bsc petrochemicals?
8th April 2020, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bsc petrochemical if I completed my 12 with pcb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?