8th May 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Details about CA course? Can I do B.Com degree and CA at the same time?

Please suggest me , were i can find details about CA cource,
Can i do both BCOM degree and Ca at the same time

2nd May 2014, 12:23 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Details about CA course? Can I do B.Com degree and CA at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please suggest me , were i can find details about CA cource,
Can i do both BCOM degree and Ca at the same time
Yes you can do B.Com course along with CA course. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification for Both the CA as well as B.Com course. So, If you have qualified in 12th standard course then definitely you're eligible for B.Com as well as CA course for sure. Basically, CA course is divided into three levels, Foundation , Intermediate and Final course. On completing 12th standard you're eligible for 12th CA Foundation course. Only the candidate who holding bachelor degree course with 55% to 60% percentage of marks are eligible to apply for CA Intermediate (IPCC) course. So, I suggest you to frist complete bachelor degree course with good marks and then directly apply for CA Intermediate course.
24th June 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about CA course? Can I do B.Com degree and CA at the same time?

What are the levels which we have to clear for the qualifying of ca?
30th June 2015, 02:17 AM
sumansahujadam

Dear Aspirant,

The details of CA Course are as under step by step:

1) Common proficiency Test
2) Integrated Professional Competence Course
3) Information Technology Trainining
4) Articleship Training
5) Final Exam
6) General Management & Communication Skill Course

These all steps are CA Exam steps

And I will tell you one thing more that you can do CA and Bcom together at the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?