28th April 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the posts available in CDS for 21 years old female candidate who is pursuing B.Sc(Mathematics)?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.Sc in Mathematics
and I am 21 years old studying in final
year. I want to apply for CDS exam.
Can you tell me about the posts in CDS for
female candidate?

29th April 2015, 07:43 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the posts available in CDS for 21 years old female candidate who is pursuing B.Sc(Mathematics)?

Being a female candidate, you are eligible to apply for CDS-OTA Examination. You are not eligible to apply for other defence services under the CDS examination. CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice in a year for recruitment to Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force and Officer Training Academy Examination. Let's see eligibility criteria of CDS-OTA Examination.

-Applicant should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-Applicant must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years at the time of appearing for this examination.
-No upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.
-Final year of degree course may also apply.
-Unmarried male / female candidates are eligible to apply.

CDS I Examination has been completed. CDS II notification will be published in the month of July / August in the official website of UPSC as well as employment newspaper. More details, visit the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?