9th August 2013, 11:32 PM
Suma G S

Details about correspondence M.Com?

I have completed b.com this year only but one subject is due pls help me how the exam f ace pls

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course?
  2. Complete details about admission in M.Com this session? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  5. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  6. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  7. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  8. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  9. After doing M.Com course 15 years back can I do B.Ed now through correspondence? Age limit for B.Ed? Or can I do M.Ed instead?
  10. Can M.Com be started after completion of class 12th?
  11. Procedure to join Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?
  12. Can I do MBA or M.Com in correspondence after 12th PUC directly?
  13. Is M.Tech correspondence having the same value as the full time M.Tech? Details about the M.Tech correspondence colleges in Bangalore?
  14. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?
  16. From where could I do M.Com in Specialization?
  17. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  18. Details about doing B.Tech correspondence after doing diploma ECE? Do these correspondence courses have any value?
27th April 2019, 03:17 PM
S4018

Default Re: Details about correspondence M.Com?

Firstly clear the backlog subject .Do the needful preparation for same,if required take some tuition.

You can do the M.com after that you can fill application for mcom correspondence
3rd May 2019, 05:49 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about correspondence M.Com?

Eligibility: Any candidate seeking admission in Mcom Correspondence should have bachelor degree in B.com from any recognized University or equivalent degree

Programme Duration: The duration for Mcom Correspondence will be 2 year but the candidate will have to complete the programme within 4 years from the session of enrolment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?