14th April 2017, 11:57 PM
Ashirwad Gaurav

Details about Delhi University entrance exam to apply for BCA course?

Can you please provide the complete details about the entrance exam which is conducted by Delhi University to apply for the BCA course? Is there any entrance exam? How to get prepared for it? Can you please answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  2. Colleges offering BCA course without giving entrance exam? How to apply for admission under Delhi University?
  3. Does Delhi University offers BCA course? How can I apply for the course?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  5. Details about admission, entrance exam and books to prepare M.Sc of Delhi University
  6. When the application form of BCA entrance exam distributed by Delhi University? Eligibility criteria of entrance exam for 12th PCM student?
  7. Syllabus for BCA entrance exam?
  8. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for BCA at Delhi University having only 50 marks in Mathematics?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Delhi University entrance exam for admission in M.A.(English Literature) being a BCA graduate?
  11. Possibility to study M.Sc(IT) for BCA student? List of colleges which offer M.Sc(IT) in Delhi?
  12. Can I apply for B.Ed entrance of DU and IP? I am a final year of B.Com from Delhi University
  13. Am I eligible for eco honors after clearing 12th with 82.75%
  14. Details about the entrance for BFS Delhi University? I have completed my 12th
  15. How to apply online for BCA course from IGNOU University from Delhi? Procedure to fill up the form?
  16. Detailed information and subjects available to study BCA? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. When will the forms for Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Delhi university be available?
  18. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms?
15th April 2017, 04:32 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Details about Delhi University entrance exam to apply for BCA course?

Delhi University conducts the entrance exam to provide admission to BCA course. Official notification regarding the same will be released in April 3rd week. So, anyone who interested to join the BCA course needs to fill the application form and needs to submit the application form.

Entrace exam will cover the following topics:
1. English Language
2. General Knowledge
3. Numerical abilities
4. Logical reasoning

Once we qualified in the entrance exam will be eligible to get admission to BCA Course in Delhi University.

For official notification visit the below site at the end of 3rd week of April,2017
Site Name : http://du.ac.in/
15th April 2017, 05:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Delhi University entrance exam to apply for BCA course?

To apply for BCA in Delhi University you have to follow the given below eligibility criteria:

For getting admission in BCA under Delhi University you must have passed your 12th standard with minimum 60% marks.

You should have PCM combination in 12th.
Mathematics is the compulsory subject to pursue BCA.

You have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the Delhi University for BCA admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?