10th May 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Details about training and vocational courses after B.Sc in Chemistry in Gujarat?

Give me details about training and vocational course after b.sc chemistry graduation for job in company for girls in gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  2. Courses to do in Vocational Training for B.Tech(Software Engineering) student?
  3. Details about different vocational courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  5. Best company in Gujarat for training in Embedded System?
  6. List of courses along with their details can be done in Gujarat after 12th? List of colleges along with their name and address in Gujarat for the same?
  7. Details of chemistry related courses after BSc in Chemistry?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  9. Details of doing Summer Vocational training from Tata Motors
  10. Details of vocational training at Erode side? Cost of training?
  11. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  12. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  13. Diploma courses for VTI passout?
  14. Have the MHRD/AICTE/UGC taken the initiative such as the Gujarat Govt to enable the existing NCVT/ITI at par with HSC/12th?
  15. Information about courses available after BSc chemistry in Fertilisers? I have done BSc Chemistry
  16. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  17. Which are the courses available after B.Com Marketing and what is the scope of it in Gujarat? Details of the colleges?
  18. List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training?
11th May 2015, 08:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about training and vocational courses after B.Sc in Chemistry in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Give me details about training and vocational course after b.sc chemistry graduation for job in company for girls in gujarat?
List of the vocational training center in Gujarat:-

1. Gaytes Service Center, 509-511, Sakar-5, Mithakhali Railway Cross, Behind Natraj Cinema Ashram Rd, Mill Officer's Colony, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 6609 7400

2. Amar Infotech, 4th Floor, Sunrise Avenue, Stadium - Commerce Six Road, Opp: Saraspur Nagrik Bank, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2640 0698

3. Silicon Valley Infomedia Private Limited, 320-322, Patel Avenue, S G Road, Opposite Grand Bhagwati, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2685 2558

4. Bonrix Software Systems, A - 801, Samudra Complex, Near Classic Gold Hotel, Off C. G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2642 6364

5. Silvertouch Infotech, 2nd Floor, Saffron Towers, Near Panchwati Circle, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2630 0229
13th May 2015, 01:42 AM
mayank thapar

Default Re: Details about training and vocational courses after B.Sc in Chemistry in Gujarat?

List of training and vocational courses after B.Sc in Chemistry in Gujarat are as below:-

#.Bonrix Software Systems, A - 801, Samudra Complex, Near Classic Gold Hotel, Off C. G. Road,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

#.Amar Infotech, 4th Floor, Sunrise Avenue, Stadium - Commerce Six Road, Opp: Saraspur Nagrik Bank, Navarangpura,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

#.. Silvertouch Infotech, 2nd Floor, Saffron Towers, Near Panchwati Circle,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?