6th June 2011, 09:50 AM
Sabari36

When will I receive my call letter for B.Sc CT? What is the fee structure of this course?

Sir/madam
i gave apps. For Bsc.CT. When will the call letter come, tell the fee details for BSC.CT?
please send me the details

11th August 2015, 11:43 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will I receive my call letter for B.Sc CT? What is the fee structure of this course?

B.Sc. in CT courses are rather costly. So you might want to take education loan or student loan from some bank. The course is of 3 years. Each year would roughly cost you around Rs.90,000. This is because this course is related to technology and such courses cost you huge in comparison to other arts and science courses.
The eligibility for this course is as follows:
You must have passed 12th standard with pure science as combination or with computer science as one of the science subjects. Normally colleges take students who have passed with a minimum of 60%. So if you can provide the money or you are ready to take the loan for this course, and your education fits this course then go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?