20th May 2012, 01:00 AM
chandratrenitin

Details about GDC&A exam? What is the date and syllabus of the exam? Fee structure and center in Maharashtra?

sir,
I want to know about the detail in GDC&A exam in detail.
am in bcom graduate i want to konw exam date and syllabus of gdc&a exam, fees structure and its center in maharashtra.
please provide me that information.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  2. What is GDCA entrance exam syllabus? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Details about GDCA entrance exam?
  4. Date of upcoming GDCA Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam? What will be the fees to appear for this Exam in Maharashtra?
  5. Where and when can we give the entrance exam form of B.Tech? Date of the exam and the fee structure details?
  6. What is the date of PGCET entrance exam? Syllabus of it, exam centers and the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  8. What is the fee structure to prepare for group I exam? What is the last date of registration for prelims exam?
  9. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  10. What is the date of MSc mathematics? Details about the syllabus and the fee structure?
  11. Details about SET exam in Maharashtra
  12. GDCA subject details and fee structure and syllabus?
  13. Information about GDC&A? What is the fee structure and syllabus? -- [New]
  14. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  15. What is the syllabus of GDCA exam? What is the fee structure?
  16. Details about the fee structure for admission in Bansal coaching center kota for IIT
  17. Details about fee structure, application form date and exam date of GATE exam?
  18. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
20th May 2012, 05:05 PM
ab7777

Default Re: Details about GDC&A exam? What is the date and syllabus of the exam? Fee structure and center in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandratrenitin View Post
sir,
am in bcom graduate i want to konw exam date and syllabus of gdc&a exam, fees structure and its center in maharashtra.

Full form of GDC&A is Government Dipolma in Cooperation and Accountancy, conducted by maharashtra government. It is a one year course.

It is useful for :
  1. To government servant for promotion.
  2. To other - for undertaking the audit of cooperative societies and or cooperative banks

It is a recognized degree and a candidate pursuing GDC&A course is know as certified auditor

There are 6 papers of 100 marks each. The exams are conducted in May every year. The application forms are available during December of every year. If you are living in Mumbai you will collect the form from Malhotra House, CST.
27th May 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about GDC&A exam? What is the date and syllabus of the exam? Fee structure and center in Maharashtra?

sir, how can i apply for gdca course from delhi.
25th June 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to give the exam of GDC&A in 2013,How I can give?
13th August 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i am ty b com apear in 2012-13 but i am admission in gdc&a what is full form
[email protected]
31st August 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

After compliting the GDCA, was required any kind of registration for Co- oprative Audit?
11th September 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of s.y.b.com. i want to know about Gdc&a. how can i give this exam? what is the fee structure of the exam? where are the center of exam in Maharashtra
13th September 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ALL DETAIL OF GDC&A EXAM DATE AND SUBJECT
5th October 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

1st tell me what is GD CA and how can get admission gd ca in thane (Maharashtra )
7th October 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I APPLY THE FORM OF GDC&A EXAM IN PUNE (MAHARASHTRA) . AND IF I PASSED OUT THEN HOW WILL BE THE PROCESS OF SERVICE IN BANKING SECTOR AS WELL AS WHAT WILL BE THE POST IN BANK.
9th October 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for gdca where i will get books in which language books are available
10th October 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM M.COM PASSED HOUSEWIFE .WANT TO KNOW DURATION ,FEES ,SYLLABUS.AND SCOPE FOE GDCA EXAM . I AM LIVING IN SANGLI(MAHARASHTRA) FROM WHERE SHOULD I GET FORM ?
19th October 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am in m.com 1 .i wan't to give gdc&a exam of 2013.what is the date of forms & exam?
29th October 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me what is the date of registration for Gdca.and Procegure of registration
29th October 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i have completed b.com from solapur university. want to do gdca so please tell me the exact date of registration for gdca and its procegure.
31st October 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the new syllabus of gdca exam
2nd November 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am living in thane i want to know the center of gdca in thane and fee structure
6th November 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir, this year syllabus has change or not?
20th November 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Please provide syllabus,fees or any information about gdca
22nd November 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submiting from of GDCA?
15th December 2012, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

sir I am giving my last year m.com exam and I have to appear for gdc&a exam which is going to held in 2013
where should I get the form in pune or please give me some contact number
waiting for ur response...
15th December 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I am student of M Com I want detail about last date of From Submiting of Gdca?
16th December 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me till when i can fill the form for g.d.c & a exam & where in pune?Also tell me about its fee strusture.
16th December 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submiting from of GDCA?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/details-about-gdc-exam-what-date-syllabus-exam-fee-structure-center-maharashtra-774858.html#ixzz2FCWSJL69
18th December 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Plz Sir...

What is the last date of GDC&A?i want detail information about that & Also its fees struture.
19th December 2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
sir,
please
26th December 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i am bcom pass class in 2010-2011 to 2011-2012 , i want to know about details Low couress
can i possible can i take addmission low coursses
1st January 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me the information about GDCA exam.. [email protected]
14th January 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the information about gdc&a exam.... [email protected]
14th January 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me the information about GDCA exam.. [email protected]
2nd February 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir...

What is the last date of GDC&A? I want detail information about that & Also its fees structure?
E-mail ID - [email protected]
7th May 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Gdc & a exam center in pune may 2013
24th May 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the time table for tomorrow's GDCA exam?
26th May 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

how can i give govt diploma in co operation & acountancy examination in 2013 - 2014
6th July 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, can I take the admission for gdc&a because I have graduate in B.A? Plz reply
15th August 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, how can i apply for gdca course from pune..madhavi
[email protected]
23rd September 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

how many course time
24th September 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam
When GDCA 2013 results declare?
2nd October 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i am gdca exam passed may 2011
10th October 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

gdc & a result 2013
23rd October 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i am from b.com last year but i am receiving industrual management subject so i can do gdc and a course
31st October 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Am mba finance and i wnt to information about gdca????
31st October 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done my mba finance i want to total information about gdca
7th November 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir,
i want to know about the detail in gdc&a exam in detail.
Am in bcom graduate i want to konw exam date and syllabus of gdc&a exam, fees structure and its center in maharashtra.
Please provide me that information.
bhushan
15th November 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for gdc&a course*Pooja
[email protected]
20th November 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir have passed b.a in Hindi prachar sabha Hyderabad Hindi prachar sabha is approved by u.g.c sir can i eligible for this exam
23rd November 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Details about GDC&A exam? What is the date and syllabus of the exam? Fee structure and center in Maharashtra?

Quote:
sir,
iformation me
25th November 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, i was already get exam and 1 paper is fail, so, i get only 1 paper?
10th December 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am graguated in science. I can admit for gdc & a?
11th December 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir give me guideline of gdc & a what is advatages of gdc & a
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?