16th February 2011, 10:18 AM
Vikasdadhwal

Details about Government and private jobs after B.Tech (ECE) in every field?

gov. And private Job scopes in evry field after b.tech in electronics and communication with age ,percentage and examination preffrence for a fresher?

16th February 2011, 11:22 AM
p.arungoud

Default Re: Details about Government and private jobs after B.Tech (ECE) in every field?

hello,
there are various jobs for ece graduates either he can join in software r they can join core company
the design stream they can choose either embedded or vlsi
http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
the latest jobs in isro for ece
for further details check out
www.durgajobs.com
16th February 2011, 11:39 AM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: Details about Government and private jobs after B.Tech (ECE) in every field?

There are many fields like ISRO,DRDO,BHEL,BSNL,SHAR govt. jobs and also private jobs in many private companies
16th February 2011, 12:27 PM
arunpulsar

Hi!
After completing electronics and communication there are number of private jobs....you can join in MNCs and well defined companies if you are good in communication..
you can also join in government job such as AE,SE,IES by writing appropriate exams..
Therefore there are lot of scopes after completion of electronics and communication engineering..
16th February 2011, 01:07 PM
SupritShestha

for ECE student there are several jobs available in the market...
you can join the govt jobs like JTO,railways,armed forces, etc...if you prefer private job then there are plenty like Infosys, wipro,tcs,cts,etc...only you need is hardwork...
27th March 2011, 08:16 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Details about Government and private jobs after B.Tech (ECE) in every field
for ECE student there are several jobs available in the market...
you can join the govt jobs like JTO,railways,armed forces, etc...if you prefer private job then there are plenty like Infosys, wipro,tcs,cts,
there are various jobs for ece graduates either he can join in software r they can join core company
the design stream they can choose either embedded or vlsi
http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
the latest jobs in isro for ece
for further details check out
www.durgajobs.com
There are many fields like ISRO,DRDO,BHEL,BSNL,SHAR govt. jobs and also private jobs in many private companies

good luck
29th April 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

wat are the jog oppertuintes fo BEmech engg ? pls tel
i finished 12th
22nd July 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

how many number are needed in higher secondary for a govt job????????
17th August 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum aggregate percentage after completing the b tech in ece for jobs?
21st August 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i have joined in ece first year...i hope it would be the globally well versed course.....but i dont know how much it works.....and pls guide me to shine in this field....????
23rd October 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hoe can i find a job in oil comp. after ece b tech
29th November 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am doing my btech 3rd year ECE?can i know how to prepare for hardware jobs?(types of jobs,syllabus,references......etc)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?