25th October 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Details of the exams in Karnataka after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? List of related courses for the course in karnataka?

sir am doing b.tech final in aeronautical engg , so please give me the details of exams in karnataka , list of related courses for our course in karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in Karnataka if I am not a residence of Karnataka? How can I join Aeronautical Engineering in Karnataka?
  2. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  3. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  4. List of top engineering colleges along with their entrance exam details? How may I get details regarding entrance exams for Karnataka and Tamilnadu state?
  5. How can I become an Astronaut? I am a 1st year Aeronautical Engineering student in Karnataka
  6. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 978 PGCET rank
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 85 in COMEDK in PCM
  9. Is there any Parttime Engineering courses in Karnataka or Coimbatore?
  10. Details about Aeronautical Engineering course? Where can I get jobs? Colleges providing the course?
  11. List of top aeronautical colleges in Karnataka?
  12. Eligibility for CET for Medical entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering in Karnataka?
  14. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 4768 in PGCET Exam?
  15. Procedure for admission to Aeronautical Engineering in Karnataka?
  16. aeronautical engineering
  17. Minimum CET rank required to get into Aeronautical engineering in Karnataka? -- [New]
  18. Details of entrance exams to get good Government job in Karnataka after Civil Engineering?
5th January 2018, 10:39 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Details of the exams in Karnataka after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? List of related courses for the course in karnataka?

You can do MTECH after completion of your BTECH. To get admission in good colleges you need to write some Entrance tests. GATE us the common Entrance test for doing MTECH.
And some specialization in MTECH for aeronautical Engineers are;
1. Aerodynamics
2. Dynamics control
3. Aerospace propulsion
4. Aerospace structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?