15th December 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the MSc entrance syllabus? I have studied BSc final year computer science

sir,
I am studied B.SC final year of computer science.I prepared M.SC entrance.so please give in entrance syllabus.

19th December 2011, 06:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the MSc entrance syllabus? I have studied BSc final year computer science

Several Universities offer M.Sc course in Computer Science. The selection to the course is done through entrance exams. The structure and pattern of the test will be different for different Universities. The syllabus also varies slightly with Universities. The test mainly covers questions on mathematics and computer science. Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Real Analysis, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics are the main topics covered under mathematics. One can expect questions on Discrete Structures
Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms, Computer System Architecture, Operating Systems, Software Engineering, DBMS and File Structures, and Computer Networks from Computer Science.
14th January 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the MSc entrance syllabus? I have studied BSc final year computer science

which is better for girls MBA or MCA after doing B.Sc(non medical)
4th February 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare msc entrence chemitry ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?