21st May 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed colleges after completing B.Com?

I have completed my b.com and now i want to take admission in b ed college but i don't want to appear entrance exam. Is it possible and is it valid.

22nd May 2014, 02:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed colleges after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my b.com and now i want to take admission in b ed college but i don't want to appear entrance exam. Is it possible and is it valid.
Yes can do B.Ed course after completing B.Com course. You have to crack the entrance examination with good marks in order to get admission for B.Ed course in top colleges. So, Please well prepare for B.Ed entrance examination. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of the course is for one years with two semester. The Applicant who aspiring to get admission for B.Ed course must satisfy the following criteria, The minimum Academic qualification required to apply for B.Ed course is the 10+2+3 with an under graduate degree in any discipline of science. The admission criterion and procedure differs from university to university. Some universities and institutes might ask for an admission test or a specified percentage in Bachelor degree course. The duration of this course is one years. Every student must choose an institute to pursue career courses with lot of care. You can get more details regarding admission process by directly visiting the Official website of respective Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?