5th May 2011, 11:40 PM
bala_vembu

Details about the SLET entrance exam?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want write SLET Exam but i dont know this exam. Pls this exam full details give me.

Thanking you

31st December 2011, 07:25 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the SLET entrance exam?

University grants commission known as UGC conducts National Eligibility Test popular in known as NET exam twice in a year, Regularly in the month of June and December NET exam is being scheduled. If anyone qualifies in NET exam he is eligible for the assistant professor post in colleges and Universities throughout India.

The SET is conducted at the state level whereas NET is at the National level. So there may be a difference in the pattern of the questions asked for the SET exam in each state. For these exams generally the first paper will be in the area of general awareness and teaching methods.

Dates of SLET exam differs for each state.The eligibility criteria for the SLET exam is as under-

1. Minimum 55% mark in post graduate degree or equivalent examination.

2. Age- not over than 28 years
1st January 2012, 05:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_vembu View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I want write SLET Exam but i dont know this exam. Pls this exam full details give me.

Thanking you
SLET stands for State Level Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC and Various State University for Lectureship Post.

This examination is Same as UGC NET Examination.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% marks from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for SET Examination.

Those who have secured 54.99% marks or below in Master's Degree examination are NOT eligible for this test.

There are 3 papers in SET Examination and all are conducted in same day in 2 session, the first 2 paper is Objective and Last paper is Descriptive, You have to appear for SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only.

There is no upper age limit to apply for Lectureship Post of SLET.

So, If you have completed your Post Graduate degree course then you are eligible to apply for SLET Examination, If you need more Information then Please check official website :

http://setexam.unipune.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf INFORMATION_BROCHURE.pdf(67.8 KB, 297 views)
14th April 2012, 08:56 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hello my friend
to get the appropriate information about your query you can check this links http://www.sletne.org/
http://www.universaled.net/
thnk you
n have a bright future...
14th April 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E. Computer Science & Engg. can i apply for NSLATE exam? Plz give me all information about this examination. How can i apply? give me website .
17th June 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hai,
i have completed my masters with bioinformatics.am i eligible for writing slet exams
thank you
12th September 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am persuaing my MA ENGLISH 1 st year right now .I want to know when will the set exam is conducted and what are the syllqbus or book s I have to prepare? ??
6th February 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

i have done mca from SMU .now i should apply for computer science or computet applications?are they equivalent?what are the differences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?