21st January 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PG in Librarian Science, course fee and colleges in Hyderabad/Secunderabad after M.Com?

what is the eligibility and course fee and colleges in hyderabad/secunderabad, to pursue pg course in librarian science

i have done my M.com but still want to do PG in Librarian science can i do the course

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Lib after doing internship in M.A private from Kanpur University? I have done B.Lib
  2. Eligibility for School Librarian in School and Central government colleges/universities?
  3. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  4. What is the difference between salary of Librarian and Assistant Librarian?
  5. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  6. Eligibility for Librarian post as per UGC norms?
  7. What is the fees for admission in M.Com Part II?
  8. What is the eligibility for M.Com?
  9. Am I eligible for jobs in Librarian post with 70% in BSc?
  10. Books to be referred for the post of Librarian? Previous years question papers of KVS for the post of librarian
  11. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  12. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  13. How may I get a job of librarian? I have worked in MIT's mediacal college, Latur as an assistant librarian
  14. Selection procedure for Librarian post in Central University of Gujarat? Eligiblity to apply? -- [New]
  15. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  16. Date of CET exam for B.Ed admission? What is the syllabus for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do Librarian course through Allama Iqbal Open University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  18. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
21st January 2011, 11:40 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for PG in Librarian Science, course fee and colleges in Hyderabad/Secunderabad after M.Com?

Hi!

Sorry, you are not eligible for doing PG course in librarian science after completing M.Com.

The eligibility for Master in librarian science(M.Lib sc) is that the Candidate Should Have Passed Graduation in Bachelor in Librarian science(B Lib Sc) / Bachelor in Library and information science(BLIS).

But if you are very much interested in doing a course in librarian science than you can pursue B.Lib sc. Eligibility criteria is Graduate in any discipline from recognized University.

University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad offer courses in LIS.
12th April 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for PG in Librarian Science, course fee and colleges in Hyderabad/Secunderabad after M.Com?

what is the eligibility and course fee and colleges in delhi, to pursue pg course in librarian science.
i am a student of b.a eng (h) final year and want do do my pg in librarian science .
12th April 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility and course fee and colleges in delhi , to pursue pg course in librarian science
i am a student of B.A ENG(H) final year and want do my pg in librarian science .
plz do mention the minimum % for addimission in this field along with the name of university .
23rd April 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

how to pay pg application form in bank
16th June 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

what are the fee for doing bachelor of library science per year.i am a foregin student wanting to persue my bachelors degree in library science.please let me know in details.
17th July 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Hai
I completed my MA English, i want to pusue Librarian course.\
Can u tell me the details of the University, ahich offers this corse.
21st July 2011, 11:59 PM
anil_kumar89

The eligibility for Master in librarian science(M.Lib sc) is that the Candidate Should Have
Passed Graduation in Bachelor in Librarian science(B Lib Sc) / Bachelor in Library and
information science(BLIS).

Eligibility criteria is Graduate in any discipline from recognized University.
19th August 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

can I get Librarian job in government sector in HYDERABAD ,SECUNDERBAD.my qualifications are M.LI.SC, M.A ENGLISH
22nd September 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA in Library Managemnet can i do M.Lib
30th May 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i dne my bachelor of degree(BSC) gneral i would like to do pg librarian science..
7th July 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i have done my Graduation from delhi university in art side and i also done diploma copa from itit pusa can i do the Librarian course i have economics,english,hindi,political science in all years pls suggest me what i do for it its my dream course i want to do it.
10th September 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

hai i done my M.B.A i want to do librarian course in hyd what are the colleges pls suggest me what i do for it
26th November 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed BSC MPC,Now can i do pg with library course?
6th February 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

I have passed B.Sc with biology and taken a year gap also.Can i do the bachelor's of librarian course..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?