22nd September 2012, 11:06 PM
balajipunde

Syllabus of ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication

Respected sir,
I am Balaji I have compleated B.E in electronics & Telecommunication in 2012.
I am applying for the entrance exam of ONGC , so please give me syllabus & test paper
thanks & regards.

Name :Balaji

email id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?
  2. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  3. What is the syllabus for Technical Exam of ONGC GT of electronics and telecommunication?
  4. What is the syllabus in detail of technical portion of GT exam of ONGC for electronics and telecommunication
  5. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
  7. Study material for ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication
  8. Study material for ONGC exam of GT for electronics and telecommunication?
  9. PreiousaPrevious years question papers for ONGC recruitment?
  10. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  11. What is the syllabus for ONGC written test exam?
  12. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  13. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  14. Syllabus for ONGC written exam for electronics and communication
  15. What is the syllabus of technical subjects? I am a B.Tech electronics and telecommunication student -- [New]
  16. What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?
  17. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  18. Syllabus of engineering services exam 2010 for electronics & telecommunication engineers?
17th April 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication

so please give me syllabus & test paper for ONGC techinical assistant in Electronics communication engineering

[email protected]
thanks & regards.
18th April 2015, 06:20 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication

ONGC - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation

To apply for ONGC, Candidates should possess Engineering Graduation in Environmental Engg/ Environmental Science or Graduation in Engineering discipline with M.Tech/ M.E in Environment Engineering/ Science for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts.

Candidates's age is 30 years for General . Age relaxation is for reserve category as per government rules.

Selection based on written test/ GATE Score and interview.

I have attached syllabus of ONGC for electronics and telecommunication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?