2nd January 2012, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Is UPSC engineering service exam from Electronics and Telecommunication is a good option for me? What is the preparation material and the syllabus?

I am.in final semester of Electronics Engg and have maintained first class throughout my career. I want to know if UPSC Engg Service Exam from Electronics and Telecom is a good option for me. Plz advise about the preparation material and syllabus and exam guidelines.

Related Questions:
  1. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Exams for jobs in railways after BE ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus and study material for electronics and telecommunication branch
  4. Preparation of upsc for IES
  5. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  6. What to do next after completing Masters in Telecommunication?
  7. Which one should I prefer among Electronics Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering to study in B.Tech?
  8. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  9. Syllabus of engineering services exam 2010 for electronics & telecommunication engineers?
  10. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Study material for ONGC exam of GT for electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Which option should I select in educational qualification section of RRB JE application form if I have done diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  13. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  14. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Syllabus of electronics and telecommunication engineering for MTT exam of SAIL?
  16. Last 10 years IES question papers with solutions for EEE?
  17. Details about the UPSC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication?
  18. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
24th April 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is UPSC engineering service exam from Electronics and Telecommunication is a good option for me? What is the preparation material and the syllabus?

I am in final semester of Electronics Engg and I want to know if UPSC Engg Service Exam from Electronics and Telecom is there any prelims exm or any mains exm like civil services upsc?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/upsc-engineering-service-exam-electronics-telecommunication-good-option-me-what-preparation-material-syllabus-548856.html#ixzz2ROCeLBG6
22nd June 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is UPSC engineering service exam from Electronics and Telecommunication is a good option for me? What is the preparation material and the syllabus?

Is upsc coaching is a good option after completing b.e in electronic and telecommunication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?