11th March 2011, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Books to be referred for NTPC Electronics and Telecommunication entrance exam?

pls give name of book for preparation of NTPC electronics $ telecommunication.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
  2. What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?
  3. What is the syllabus for BEL exam? Books to be referred? I have done M.A engineering in electronics and telecommunication field
  4. NTPC exam questions of electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Names of the books to be referred for NTPC ET entrance exam for finance?
  6. Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?
  7. Books to be referred for Prasar Bharthi engineering assistant exam for telecommunication?
  8. Name of books for GRE Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Which all books to refer for NTPC entrance exam? Pattern of the question paper?
  10. How can I prepare to qualify in NTPC Diploma Trainee(Mechanical) written exam? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  11. How to start preparation for PSU exams like BEL, SAIL, NTPC? Books to be referred?
  12. Syllabus for SAIL, BHEL, NTPC exam? Books to be referred?
  13. How to take up JTO exam after passing B.E(Telecommunication)
  14. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the books for preparation for NTPC exam other than Galgotia Publication Book?
  16. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  17. What is the syllabus for MSc electronics entrance exam? Books to be referred for MSc electronics
  18. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo?
28th April 2011, 07:08 PM
brijesh kumar shukla

Default Re: Books to be referred for NTPC Electronics and Telecommunication entrance exam?

obviously there are lot many books available in the market from which you can evaluate yourself whether you are perfect or not for the selection in ntpc or not , some books have been named below for NTPC and for other PSU'S:-
1) by G.K. PUBLICATION
2) by MITTAL
3) by MITHAL GKP

THANKS ;
WITH BST WISHES
6th May 2011, 07:08 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Default Re: Books to be referred for NTPC Electronics and Telecommunication entrance exam?

obviously there are lot many books available in the market from which you can evaluate yourself whether you are perfect or not for the selection in ntpc or not , some books have been named below for NTPC and for other PSU'S:-
1) by G.K. PUBLICATION
2) by MITTAL
3) by MITHAL GKP
26th May 2012, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to qualify the exam of ntpc because its my dream company.please inform me that how much percentile i have to get in gate exam to be eligible for ntpc?i will appear in 2014 exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?