2nd February 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of ADO in UPSSSC?

Dear Sir,
I want to apply for UPSSSC ADO recruitment. Can you please let me know what is the eligibility criteria for applying? Kindly tell me about the selection process also. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in UPSSSC ADO recruitment? Detailed information about it
  2. Am I eligible to apply in UPSSSC ADO recruitment having secured 44% in 12th? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria and important dates of UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam?
  4. When the notification of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be published? Procedure to apply?
  5. How to become an Agriculture Development Officer?
  6. Is there special CDS exam for girls? Selection procedure, eligibility criteria and firness requirements?
  7. Details of the B.Ed colleges in Delhi and the eligibility criteria of it? What is the selection procedure?
  8. Selection procedure for MCA students in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  10. Details of colleges and eligibility criteria for B.Ed and MA(Education) courses?
  11. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  12. Procedure for joining NTPC and eligibility criteria?
  13. Eligibility and selection criteria for customs officer in Airport? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th
  16. How may I get the previous papers for HCL campus exam? What's the cut off for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. What's the Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for ABB limited?How may i get all Questions asked earlier in it?
  18. Goverment jobs after MBA in Marketing? Which Government Organizations? Procedure and eligibility criteria?

3rd February 2016, 10:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of ADO in UPSSSC?

Eligibility Criteria Required for UPSSSC Assistant Development Officer Post Recruitment:

() Educational Qualification:

>> The minimum educational qualification basically varies from post to post. i.e., educational qualification required for UPSSSC ADO is different when compared to Assistant Sericulture Development Officer and Industrial Co-Supervisor. Here is the basic qualification for UPSSSC ADO is as follows.

>> Educational qualification for UPSSSC ADO post is "Graduate Degree" or "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university.

() Age Criteria:
* Minimum Age - 18 years
* Maximum Age - 40 years

() Selection Process:
* Written Test
* Physical Test

4th February 2016, 04:04 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested to apply for the UPSSSC Assistant Development Officer (ADO) and want to know about the details about this post.

Eligibility criteria: student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university.

Age Limit: 18 to 40 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students. Candidates from other states (except U.P) come under general category.

Selection Procedure: The selection is done through a written exam followed by interview.

**But I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online application for this post has lasted i.e 11th November 2015.

4th February 2016, 07:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to become Assistant development Officer in Uttar Pradesh staff Selection Commission:

The candidate must have done graduation in any discipline from recognised universitie with at least 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.

Minimum age is 18 and maximum should not exceed 40 years.

Selection procedure:
Written Exam and Personal Interview

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?